I am in a world of S#&T

-
Date night and on they way home I asked her when suited her to go along south to pickup her car.... bad idea... She said "You really did buy that???!!!!"
Well yea... She says" You can go YOUR OWN DAMN self I can't believe..."
So that was it.. So I guess I'll be heading out for it myself..

Date night and on they way home I asked her when suited her to go along south to pickup her car.... bad idea... She said "You really did buy that???!!!!"
Well yea... She says" You can go YOUR OWN DAMN self I can't believe..."
So that was it.. So I guess I'll be heading out for it myself..

You'll probably do a lot of things yourself now.. LOL!

After 30 years, you know what is in store. Stand up and take the punishment. Don't let the keyboard warriors tell you otherwise :)

If that Duster doesn't hit reserve she will really be bitching. But if it does sell she will get over it. I don't know what the reserve is on your car but it looks like a very nice ride to me. Have you bought her flowers yet?

Wyo, if you need to store either car, my parents live in crow heart (15-20 miles from Dubois, 50? miles from Riverton). It will be well hidden. 8) hehe.

On that note, there was a house that I would pass heading into Riverton (the road between Dubois and Riverton) that had a bunch of Mopars around the house. I remember there was a '69 Superbee out front along with some A-bodies and other B-bodies.

I haven't been to my parents' house in many years, but just wondering if anybody knew of the house I am speaking of from that area. It had to have been 15 years ago now since I have been there.

Sorry for going offtopic there. Just posting about my memory lol.

Edit: after looking at the map I'm not sure if it was before or after the Lander cutoff. I remember the cutoff well, and I am pretty sure it is right in the area. Just not sure if it was before or after. My memory isn't that good. In either case it was the 26/287 highway (if it was after the cutoff it was the 26. I know it wasn't the 287 to Lander).

Still got all my parts this morning... Life is better.
("On that note, there was a house that I would pass heading into Riverton (the road between Dubois and Riverton) that had a bunch of Mopars around the house. I remember there was a '69 Superbee out front along with some A-bodies and other B-bodies.")
I don't remember that house..

Here is what you do, as soon as the weather is nice, plan a road trip where there is beautiful scenery, Mountains, forest, water etc.....you get the idea. Don't tell her what you have planned, just tell her you have a surprise for her and to keep that day open. Now, either pack a picnic basket (all of her favorite foods snacks, beverages, blanket etc) or hunt down a nice little place to eat (think romance here). Once again pick the type of place SHE would enjoy! Do your homework on this, maybe even stop by some cool little town and let her do some shopping, DON'T just wing it and head out or this will backfire.
Drop the top and head out, if all goes well she will have a nice memory of your day together in the new car and will find it hard to stay mad at you.
Hell, you might even get lucky when you get home! :cheers:
There you have it, get to keep the car, take a road trip and get laid! what more could you ask for!! LOL
My wife HATED my Challenger when I first brought it home, now she wants one of her own. We take it out almost every weekend for a nice little lunch somewhere, and once I rebuild the motor we will start taking some real road trips similar to what I posted.

At least what you are buying is a nice looking running car. Women really hate when you bring the old rusted heaps home.

Here is what you do, as soon as the weather is nice, plan a road trip where there is beautiful scenery, Mountains, forest, water etc.....you get the idea. Don't tell her what you have planned, just tell her you have a surprise for her and to keep that day open. Now, either pack a picnic basket (all of her favorite foods snacks, beverages, blanket etc) or hunt down a nice little place to eat (think romance here). Once again pick the type of place SHE would enjoy! Do your homework on this, maybe even stop by some cool little town and let her do some shopping, DON'T just wing it and head out or this will backfire.
Drop the top and head out, if all goes well she will have a nice memory of your day together in the new car and will find it hard to stay mad at you.
Hell, you might even get lucky when you get home! :cheers:
There you have it, get to keep the car, take a road trip and get laid! what more could you ask for!! LOL
My wife HATED my Challenger when I first brought it home, now she wants one of her own. We take it out almost every weekend for a nice little lunch somewhere, and once I rebuild the motor we will start taking some real road trips similar to what I posted.

You should be doing that all along.:-D

-
Back