I am only going to say this once

-

trudysduster

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I finished changing the 360 over from a 2bb. to a 4 bbl. And I have stated many times how I do not like a Holley carb. But.............................. I have to say this Holley 3918 carb. runs nice. I didn't say this and I will not admit that I said it. An old man once told me something I will never forget." watch the words that you speak. because someday those same words you may have to eat"..It was kinda rough at first but I adjusted it out and played with it for awhile and ran some carb cleaner through it and did a couple of burnouts and most of all my son likes it. But there is no way I am gonna let him become a Holley man. so there, I don't want to discuss it anymore.

I trurned my hearing aid down so I would not hear what you said. Your secret is safe with me!!

I finished changing the 360 over from a 2bb. to a 4 bbl. And I have stated many times how I do not like a Holley carb. But.............................. I have to say this Holley 3918 carb. runs nice. I didn't say this and I will not admit that I said it. An old man once told me something I will never forget." watch the words that you speak. because someday those same words you may have to eat"..It was kinda rough at first but I adjusted it out and played with it for awhile and ran some carb cleaner through it and did a couple of burnouts and most of all my son likes it. But there is no way I am gonna let him become a Holley man. so there, I don't want to discuss it anymore.

So then .......The Jury's still out. In six months please give us a reassessment. I suspect this is kind of like a first date...........Seriously though, good luck with the Holly.

Russ

Running a holley is like being married! Great for the first while but trust me it will go south and when it does it will not be pretty and will cost you a lot of money and time. LOL

Running a holley is like being married! Great for the first while but trust me it will go south and when it does it will not be pretty and will cost you a lot of money and time. LOL

They're like wives... they want you to pay attention to them.. a lot of attention.. and if that attention drops off.. it lets ya know... that being said, I love my Holley (and my Wife LOL)

Another old timer saying;; In life you may have to eat some s&*t. Just be careful not to choke on the turds.........

well, its like this. I have told a few of my women in the past the same thing I told that holley. If you give me any trouble I will trade you in for another. If it does not behave itself I will get me an Eddy Thunder series and stick on there. I tried my damnest last night to find a reason to take it off but it seemed to be alright. I have a Thunder series sitting in my cart on Jegs website right now. But I told my boy I would give it a chance. I still like my Eddy's though. Stay tuned for the rest of the story..................LOL

will not recant yet. since you guys have compared this situation as one with a woman, I know there are many of you have been out on a first date and thought you were in heaven. And then after a few dates swear you are in hell. So .......... just to be clear here. She put out fine on the first date. lets just see if she will continue to do what is expected of her.lol

will not recant yet. since you guys have compared this situation as one with a woman, I know there are many of you have been out on a first date and thought you were in heaven. And then after a few dates swear you are in hell. So .......... just to be clear here. She put out fine on the first date. lets just see if she will continue to do what is expected of her.lol

Lmfao
Just don't offer her a ring its all down hill from there

When you are infatuated with a woman, remember that some other man has already grown tired of her.

Just don't offer her a ring its all down hill from there

You know what they say about rings... rings don't plug holes, they just make 'em tighter!
Jus' sayin'
C

just like women , holleys rarely hum right out of the box, they usually need a little fine tuning to get the most out of them

just like women , holleys rarely hum right out of the box, they usually need a little fine tuning to get the most out of them

LOL ,, I'm not sure I can go there,, but..

Yep,.. they both needed adjusting to get maximum performance, lol...

I've had to rebuild the Holley 2 or 3 times over the years,.. and it still works great. .

I sent the wife to the Virgin Islands for recycling. . . . I didn't work..:happy8:

well inertia...... wouldn't it be nice to be able to rebuild the wife 2 or 3 times so you can start over with her and fine tune it for max. performance. WOW

-
Back