i am tired of getting beat by stock subarus so......

-
dont forget to add a wind up supercharger since traction will no longer be an issue

i would of went with the caracitor but its a lil pricey. i think i will get the adjustable power band one of these days and possibly the lowering kit

check the whole site out burnt its just for a laugh you really think awd is two spindels and some belt? i think it might be a little more complicated then that

You should invest in that company..Forward thinking for sure.

I already got my welder out and some old snow mobile parts and I'm gonna make on myself......For my 1988 Diplomat.

It always gets burned by those pink Suburu's

Mop:profilel:

PS they do have AWD Mopars.

Journeys and Caliburrrs.

I only wish my SRT4 was AWD.

That would be a SUBARU eating sum *****.

why get the awd when you can get that Flux Capacitor it has 1.21 jiggawatts son.

Great Scott!

Do you know what this means?

Do you know what this means?

Ohhhhhhh, I can't believe it.

The only thing that can generate that kind of electricity is a bolt of lightning, unfortunately we never know when and where it will strike....................................................

We do now Doc....Great Scott! LOL.

docbrown.jpg

Instead of the "AWD" conversion, which inhibits the cornering of the vehicle, I suggust purchasing both the " Car to Plane" kit and the ' Car to tank" kit.

Simply mount the turret under your A body ( some extra exhaust routing will be necessary) and when your airbourne, just blast the the rice burners from a safe altitude!

See? Simple!

anybody read the reviews. some are worth reading.

by Cool Crunks Date Added: 10/23/2007
Man, before this awesome AWD kit, I was AIDS pos. The AWD kit not only allowed me to become neg, but the amount of black men that were attracted to me increased ten fold! Thanks AWD kit!!

I actually laughed out load at this one. To the point my wife asked whats wrong with me

by Turd Fergison Date Added: 07/11/2007
I used to be the laughing stock of the entire STI/EVO crowd, and for good reason. Anyone who can sign thier name on THAT dotted line must know alot more about racing than me. Now that I too, have all-wheel-drive, I realize the only car's worth racing have power to all 4 wheels. Thanks KaleCo for helping me buy more friends!!

I only wish my SRT4 was AWD.

Part of the reason I bought a Subaru, year 'round traction, auto & wagon option and gallons of aftermarket parts. Unfortunately, it comes with a few ricer fan boys that are annoying. It's one fun daily beater.

-
Back