I Better Introduce Myself Too!!

-

64wagon

Reaction score
I too have been on this site for a while but never really wrote anything, now i am doing some posting and having fun and finding lots of good info.

I used to have a 64 V200 Valiant Wagon I was restoring and sold it off along with my 66 polara nad my 1960 Plymouth Suburban.

Now i am chin deep into my last two cars my 66 Barracuda and my 1965 Polara 880 Convertible.

MY 66 fish is an a white exterior with citron gold interior. Stock looking to the exterior but doing all the important things underneath.

340 with j heads, weiand intake holley 600 (soon to be bigger) hooker super comp fenderwell headers, pertronix distributor, comp cam, gold rockers, 727 trans with tci streetfighter heavy duty bands, full manual reverse valve body, all stainless lines, ssbc front disc brakes, competition engineering shocks, 8 3/4 489 with 3.91 widened rear wheels and thats about what i can think of.

I really enjoy this site so much good info here. Everybody seems to be really helpful.

Cheers
ROb

100_0018 (Medium).jpg

they are both cool cars. i will have another early barracuda someday too.... thanks for the pictures, we like pictures here.

Welcome to the site, nice Barracuda! What size wheels and tires are you running on the back of your fish?

Picture 659.jpg

Picture 282.jpg

Hers a shot of the rear of the car, Interesting you ask about the tires because i was checking out the info you had for your ET Streets i like that look on yours. I just have some 235/60/R14 Radials right now but, the rear end of the car is the plan for this winter, some springs upgrade the breaks and hopefully some 15's with some ET's. Nice car you have very clean looking.

Cheers
Rob

100_0020 (Medium).jpg

Greetings From West Virginia, 64wagon! :wave:

Welcome to FABO! Glad to have you aboard. You have a nice collection there, sir. 8)
:toothy5:

~Mary

-
Back