"i bought a new guitar, and...

-
I freakin' love electric guitars!

Here's a shot of my current rock lounge. You can see all three of my Univox's in here and some of my amps.

Crate Stealth 50 watt half stack with a real "Barracuda" fender script on it. The cab has 2 Celestion G12S-50s, 1 Hellatone 60L, and 1 WGS ET-65.

Carvin X100B head.

Avatar 2x12 cab....speakers in there change almost weekly but I tend to favor one each of the Hellatone and WGS drivers.

Fender GDEC30 modeling amp.

Peavey Encore 65 circa 1983 which I've had since '87.

I also have a Peavey Bravo which I hand-built into a "head-only".

Recently got rid of the X100, a Peavey Triumph60, and a Aria Pro solid state 10" combo.

half of 'em reside in cases most of the time though I do alternate. Never have gotten ALL of them in one photo but here's some....

That many more on the opposite wall plus storage. ADD makes having just one impossible.

Great presentation,and NICE stuff!

i freakin' love electric guitars!

Here's a shot of my current rock lounge. You can see all three of my univox's in here and some of my amps.

Crate stealth 50 watt half stack with a real "barracuda" fender script on it. The cab has 2 celestion g12s-50s, 1 hellatone 60l, and 1 wgs et-65.

Carvin x100b head.

Avatar 2x12 cab....speakers in there change almost weekly but i tend to favor one each of the hellatone and wgs drivers.

Fender gdec30 modeling amp.

Peavey encore 65 circa 1983 which i've had since '87.

I also have a peavey bravo which i hand-built into a "head-only".

Recently got rid of the x100, a peavey triumph60, and a aria pro solid state 10" combo.

very nice!

more......

1965 vintage Univox UC-2. This thing is so minty fresh it's obscene. I got her for $325.

more.........

Carvin geeks foam at the mouth over this one. I think its what you'd call a "holy grail" of Carvins. One of one, 1992 Ultra V with every conceivable option plus some one-off ones.

I had a carvin vai legacy 1 head .
I sold it to buy a Bogner uberschall .
Sold the uberschall to buy a Helios

Are you sure the amp was not a vox ?
I thought audio vox made cheap car stereo stuff ?

Ya know what. Now that I think of it again. It was a Univox about 1 1/2ft wide, 2ft tall

Almost forgot about this one...... in Saddam Hussein's castle in Tikrit, 2004.

Someone likes Carvins !!!
Real nice guitars for the money !!!!

Someone likes Carvins !!!
Real nice guitars for the money !!!!

I like Carvin. I have a B50 Fretless, active bass. As a kid ( late 1950's) I remember my sister's boyfriend's band had a Carvin PA system. That was my first introduction to Carvin. Back in the early 70's my cousin ordered a Carvin Bass. He moved tot Hawaii in the late 70's. Have been in touch with him since. Don't know if he's still got it. Now my curiosity is piquing. I'll have to try to track him down... lol

I'm at work with no way to record anything and, that would be weird wouldn't it? lol
But I did upload some pickin a few years ago for the purpose of demonstrating some pickups I installed in a home project and comparing two speakers against each other. Point being, this wasn't to showcase my game. But it's all I have uploaded so, here ya go.

https://soundcloud.com/vr6pilot

Bought this one as an empty neck and body. Refurb'd it and painted it gloss black. Sold it about 2 yrs ago.

My 1,000th post

I'm at work with no way to record anything and, that would be weird wouldn't it? lol
But I did upload some pickin a few years ago for the purpose of demonstrating some pickups I installed in a home project and comparing two speakers against each other. Point being, this wasn't to showcase my game. But it's all I have uploaded so, here ya go.

https://soundcloud.com/vr6pilot

Awesome tone!

-
Back