"i bought a new guitar, and...

-
I have 9 Strats. ....I never sell them. ....over the years I just ended up with them....

Jeff

25 axes in my stable and not one complaint. I believe I just redefined "keeper".

half of 'em reside in cases most of the time though I do alternate. Never have gotten ALL of them in one photo but here's some....

That many more on the opposite wall plus storage. ADD makes having just one impossible.

My highlights...none of which are in that photo...

Blue floral strat (2000s)
Pink Paisley tele (1985)
'08 Jaguar Special HH
'65 Univox UC-2 (two of 'em)
'76 Univox Eagle
1991 Carvin electric 12-string..all 12 tuners on one side of headstock.

Uhhhhh.... Guitars are a bit more than shoes.
At least mine are...lol
Momma always asked what did you buy.
She knows the difference between a vintage Les Paul and a Fender Mustang, or even an Ibanez or Epiphone.
Shoes are a bit let less.... unless you shop at Gucci.
Jus sayin.......
And yes... she knows my inventory....
Heck... amps ain't cheap neither...lol

Thanks for bring the thread back to guitars.

I've got 15 basses and guitars:
2 "West Germany" built Hofners, a 1966 500/1 (Beatle) bass, and a 1976 Acoustic giutar
2 Rickenbackers, a 1972 4001 Fireglo, and a 1989 White 2030 Hamburg
2 Gibsons, a 1968 EB3 Bass, and a 1975 SG Std.
2 Fenders Americans, a 65 P bass, and a 2013 PJ.
2 Epiphones (a 1966 245 bass and a 1973 12 string acoustic),
1 Ibanez, AE single cut, classical
1 (1955 Made in Spain) Estrada,
1 Xaviar EAB/4string,
1 Carvin B50 Fretless 5 string active.
1 Silvertone Guitar( purchased from RRR nearly 2 years ago, maybe?).

Also have:
1975 Fender Rhodes 88
An Armstrong Nichol Silver Flute
A String Works Crescsndo 4/4 Cello
a Kay Upright 3/4 Bass

There are a few more misc. instruments, too, plus amps, stomp boxes, and peripherals, lol

None of them get more than a month off at any given time.
Also have a 5-ps set of Ludwig's,

half of 'em reside in cases most of the time though I do alternate. Never have gotten ALL of them in one photo but here's some....

That many more on the opposite wall plus storage. ADD makes having just one impossible.

Nice collection !!!! Either you are well off, or you dont have any kids, or both LOL!!!

My wife started asking about amps !
She knows my guitars .
I have
80's strat in pieces ( my first guitar )
1997 American custom deluxe strat
1999 Jackson soloist neck through
1982 Kramer voyager
1984 Kramer focus 1000
1985 Kramer focus 1000
1997 tele thinline crafted in Japan
2001 esp j four bass Japan
2007 Taylor 614 ce
1999 Taylor 414 ce
Various effects
Amps
Fender bassman late 60's
Modded effects loop master volume more gain .

1997 Bogner Ecstacy 101b
2014 Bogner Helios
2 Bogner 4x12 cabs one has all v30's
One has 2 75's and 2 v30's in x
1 Marshall 4x12 2 v30's 2 h30's in x
1 trace Elliot 4x12 2v30's on btm 2 greenbacks on top
2 crate 2x12 one with 85 celestions
One with 75 celestions
1 evh 1x12 evm12l

Effects
Strymon timeline 2
Ts 808
Sonic stomp
Morley cry baby
Boss compressor sustainer
Digitech dl8 hardwire
Full tone choral flange
Rocktron Intelefex

It absolutely is! 1987 model. It is the guitar that started my hoarding. I saw it in a pawn shop in North Carolina in 1999. After mocking it for a while in front of the attendant, I made some remark about my kid would love it and walked out the door with it and its case for $200 even.

You got a shot of your Voyager?? I had a Kramer Striker 500ST I bought around 85 or so. I think they have the same ridiculous body?

And if you like the V220..........

Nice collection !!!! Either you are well off, or you dont have any kids, or both LOL!!!

My girl's 25. As for "well off"....hmmm... I've been better, that's for sure. But I got most of mine off eBay before eBay got stupid.

Here is the voyager.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 132
No problem...my neck still works. Well that's a little different than my old 500ST... Mine was MUCH pointier. Here it is, probably 1986 -

Ah ha... had no idea. Well, I don't miss mine. It was made of plywood and my small hands tend to prefer shorter necks like on Gibsons. Most of my Carvins have either Gibson scale necks or 25-inchers. My Jaguar is only 24" and rhythm playing on it is a dream.

I assume your Voyager is 25 1/2"?

Ah ha... had no idea. Well, I don't miss mine. It was made of plywood and my small hands tend to prefer shorter necks like on Gibsons. Most of my Carvins have either Gibson scale necks or 25-inchers. My Jaguar is only 24" and rhythm playing on it is a dream.

I assume your Voyager is 25 1/2"?

I think so ?
Not 100 percent sure but I believe so .
I think all of my guitars are 25 1/2 .
But I just play !!!!
All of my electrics besides my Jackson have different pick ups then stock .
Lately I play my thinline the most .
It has dimarzio transitions ( Steve Lucather ) pickups , with a splitter .
I love it !!!

I have never played a guitar, and never even tried. But I bought this from some guy back in 78 with an Audiovox Amp for $60. Had no Idea what is was worth until someone told me a few years ago. So I sold it. And was VERY happy with the profit. 1965 Fender Jazzmaster in Apple Green.

Attachments

• 1965 Fender Jazzmaster 005.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 124
  • 1965 Fender Jazzmaster 021.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 124
  • 1965 Fender Jazzmaster 016.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 132

You win!!!!!!!!!
My kid just plays stuff we can get reasonable.

I have never played a guitar, and never even tried. But I bought this from some guy back in 78 with an Audiovox Amp for $60. Had no Idea what is was worth until someone told me a few years ago. So I sold it. And was VERY happy with the profit. 1965 Fender Jazzmaster in Apple Green.

Are you sure the amp was not a vox ?
I thought audio vox made cheap car stereo stuff ?

Had to look it up but, apparently, there was an Audiovox brand of guitar amps....not related to the cheap car audio stuff.

-
Back