I can`t find Bilstein RCD shocks for a 1970 dart

-

73dart360

Reaction score
I have been looking for the last 30 mins and cant find them for A bodies I am finding E bodies and others ,Does anybody have a link ?

I have been looking for the last 30 mins and cant find them for A bodies I am finding E bodies and others ,Does anybody have a link ?

I got Bilstein RCD's all around for my 73 Dart and she rides and handles so much better and feels "planted" at speed....a night and day difference!!!! Check out my post on the Bilsteins' when I had them put on last year. I believe I put James extension number( 103 maybe) in my post. You will really like them on your 70 Dart. Call James at PST and he will set you up...PST is a great vendor on FABO, pretty sure their ad is on the right side of the FABO homepage. You also get a 10% FABO member discount...mine cost $368 with free shipping... but worth every penny!!! Good Luck and enjoy them...318MG

I couldn't get the "R093" number listed there to even come up on the PST site. I wouldn't trust any other place to get you the correct shocks, I'd go with James at PST, I bought mine that way and got the 10% discount, you can't beat it.

I called to order this morning but closed I guess due to snow. Try again tomorrow

would rather talk to a living soul to apply FABO discount

-
Back