I can't decide....

Which one?

• 340 Wedge plate

Votes: 51 58.6%
  • Direct Connection plate

Votes: 36 41.4%

• Total voters
-
Used to have a DC plate on my car until I saw some vintage pictures and had to have one of these period correct ones for my dart.This is an original one I bought in the unopened package,they were sold by the local VFW halls during the vietnam war
:salute:=D>That is so suiting for your Dart:thumblef:

Used to have a DC plate on my car until I saw some vintage pictures and had to have one of these period correct ones for my dart.This is an original one I bought in the unopened package,they were sold by the local VFW halls during the vietnam war

That is cool!

I really like both................ but 340 wedge wins.

Really looks good on your car with the black and white.

I like them both, but the 340 plate a little better.
Certainly not like they're welded on! Change them as you want.

I'd find one of those plates that have 1966 on it and just use that, haha... and hang the other two in my garage =) Or get more cars to put them on!

Go with the 340 plate....match's your car the best and judging by the voting poll.....340 is in the lead...The people have spoken lol. Go with what you personally like, as said before.. You can always change them out

The 340 plate looks better with the grill emblem pointing straight down to the "4". I think it just flows better. The DC plate is too busy for your bare bones build and isn't as symmetrical. The black plate also goes better with the black fenders.

This is purely from a graphic design point of view.

He he, well I am no designer like ramcharger, but he said it best! 340 Wedge plate kicks but on your car. (or you can mail it to me :)
Amazing how much response you get on something like this, don't you people have work to do... wait my boss just walked in :cheers:

He he, well I am no designer like ramcharger, but he said it best! 340 Wedge plate kicks but on your car. (or you can mail it to me :)
Amazing how much response you get on something like this, don't you people have work to do... wait my boss just walked in :cheers:

Lol :-D yes I do but it's just part of my day I enjoy being here =P~
Ohhhh $h!T :shock::tongue9: my dish water is running over :toothy10::toothy7:

At nine day's in to this thread it's still close Keith :-D

I like the DC plate, except the 340 Wedge really sits well with your lines and color of the car. 340 Wedge plate all the way.:read2:

-
Back