I can't help myself

-
thanks, looks like it is Dennys Driveshaft, that is where I got the aluminum driveshaft I have in my silver Hemi Duster.
What ratio rack are you using in your rack, or doesn’t it matter ? I had a leak in my old rack, changed it and the new rack is so stiff the car’s not fun to drive. I think I’m going to change it yet again.

I get them from Speedway Motors....pretty sure they are 16 to 1

Speedway Motors| #91035341

New T-Bird Power Steering Rack & Pinion for Mustang II Crossmembers​

• '82-'88 High Flow T-bird power rack design
  • Includes AN -6 adapter fittings for pressure and return ports on rack
  • Fits aftermarket crossmembers but will work with original Mustang II crossmembers when using offset mount bushings (sold separately)

Had a "we bit" of a color change, this is the final rendering, color is being laid down as we speak.

68 charger blue 2.jpeg

I bet that color change was a meeting of your minds.

I can't remember if you had already picked an interior color. Will this change the interior or work with what you had already started?
It's great that the shop has been making continuous progress, So many of these builds lag on forever.

I can't remember if you had already picked an interior color. Will this change the interior or work with what you had already started?
It's great that the shop has been making continuous progress, So many of these builds lag on forever.
The interior was mostly done, black leather with patterned cloth inserts.

IMG_0384.jpeg

IMG_0383.jpeg

-
Back