I cant take the cold anymore or the heat

-

Bigdummy

Not a Nova
Reaction score
South of Joilet Illinois and it's getting to cold for me.Im ready for Monday so I can go back south

Screenshot_20221217-180140_WeatherBug.jpg

Toooooooo cold!!!!!

Where ya snow birding too?

That’s not too bad, go visit the Alberta members. When you step out of that nice warm truck and your nostrils instantly freeze, you know it’s cold!

11:19pm this night… and reasonable temps this week.
Oh I’m loven not being in NY anymore.

D96F5D82-9257-43D0-BC3C-5528BD8E43FA.png

Well I could have lied and posted tomorrow’s forecast for Miami……

Come on down, I gotta room for ya. Do a little Atlantic Ocean fishing in the warm waters.

South of Joilet Illinois and it's getting to cold for me.Im ready for Monday so I can go back south
Hell, I only live ~40-ish miles south of there..... Kinda boring around here no matter the weather.
I've lived 30-40 miles from that place all my life.... The first half of my life, in the same county as Joliet, even.... Opposite side, though. Grew up more east, from there/ now more south.

11:19pm this night… and reasonable temps this week.
Oh I’m loven not being in NY anymore.

View attachment 1716023463
You suck. They're talking single digit highs around here, for Xmas day ...mid 20s today, low 20s tomorrow for highs.....I ain't ready for this.
It needs to get back to (at least) mid 50s (or more) for lows, quickly, so that I can get the Harley back out.
I spent the day in the garage working on snow blowers today. Have 2 more to go. One of which is to put the 48 inch attachment back on the garden tractor.

I’ll even heat this sucker up for you if you make a return trip.

image.jpg

That's not cold. Hey, Steve, (@4spdragtop) how's the weather in tropical Ontario? My daughter (just north of Toronto) said it was cold with snow.

Hi Mike, we got a good dump of about 10-12", (somewhat mild), turned it into "heart attack" snow. Then temp dropped to around -10*C and made roads slick. Not bad but itll get colder.
I heard T.O. was like a skating rink. Hope your daughter is safe and warm.
That's not cold. Hey, Steve, (@4spdragtop) how's the weather in tropical Ontario? My daughter (just north of Toronto) said it was cold with snow.

20221218_064524.jpg

That’s not too bad, go visit the Alberta members. When you step out of that nice warm truck and your nostrils instantly freeze, you know it’s cold!
It's only going to be between 30 and 40 below here in Lethbridge, Alberta for the next 5 days then it's going to warm up to near freezing on Christmas eve and then start to turn colder again.
I think I'll go outside and plant some palm trees this week...:lol:

I worked outdooors doing inspections and repairs to heavy equipment. We just called them snot-cicles. Sporting that frozen mustache look!

17 this mornin.Say what ya want .I was wearing short 1 days ago

Last edited:
Sheesh, never thought i'd say this but i'm not liking the summer anymore...unbearable at cruz in those parking lots and don't even consider taking the boat out anymore, only fall and spring.
And i think i actually prefer the winter as long as the shops' warm. Outside cold is OK
as long as you're dressed warm

-
Back