I could really use your help, please !!

-

onehellofadart

Reaction score
Won't cost you a dime. But you could greatly help me out!!

Hi Folks

The Bergen Record newspaper is sponsoring a NJ Band RockOff w/ the top prize being a recording contact w Eyeball Records. As many of you are aware,
Jerry DeCarlo, Tony Mazza, Pete Salomone, and myself have been working on our own CD for the past millenium (only kidding, just feels that way). In actuality, about 5-6 years. The CD is done, artwork is being finished, and, it is just about ready to be released.

What we are asking of all of you, if you will, is to go to the site http://mix.northjersey.com/rockoff.php and click on the "VOTE NOW" button between October 3rd thru October 17th. It will fire off a random selection to listen to and vote on. Once you click on submit, the next song will start, and so on. You may vote as many time as you wish during this period. It is a random selsection process to keep everything fair.

Anyway, our band is called "Waiting for Helen" and the song that we have submitted is called "Good Good Woman", if I say so myself (and I can cause I am writing this!), a really rocking song written by Tony (aka onehellofadart)with excellent guitar work by Pete and Tony and a great dual lead towards the end.

So, if you can, please check it out beginning next week and lend your support not only to us, but to all original music in general.

If anything else arises, I'll keep you posted!

Thanx and Peace!!

Joey

I am right over the Bergen line in NY, where can i get a copy of the CD?

Mopar471 said:
I am right over the Bergen line in NY, where can i get a copy of the CD?

We are waiting for the album art to be finished. Should be within the next 2 weeks. Then we are joining a web site that will promote the album and give us our own radio station for people to listen and also a store front to sell the cd from. Good deal!!!! I will keep people posted.

Not to complain I appreciate you 2 guys support. But I was hoping for support
from the rest of the guys here. But............

the site moves incredibly slow, makes it difficult to stay on there waiting for your band to come up and vote...so far none of the first few bands songs ever played.......

HEY TONY,
i JUST voted!!!!....i want to be honest with you...ive been involved in music MOST of my life...ive been playing drums for 24 yrs,playing the bass for 15 yrs and playing the piano for about 12 yrs and i wanted to say,you guys are GOOD!!!!...and i MEAN IT!!!

if i had some money,id buy a CD!!!....who does the singing???..i hope you guys make it!! 8-)

Thanks Mike , In that song I'm doing the singing. I play the intro lead, the second solo and on the right side of the dual lead towards the end.

ProStreetDuster said:
The intro of your song is now stuck in my head forever LOL
Good luck with it.

Now if this would happen with about a million more people. LOL
Thanks for the votes!!!!

just voted again another 20-25 times!!!!...i too like the link there....i vote so fast i dont even hear your band sing!!! :toothy7:

is there a place you can go to see where the results are now??

mikesduster said:
just voted again another 20-25 times!!!!...i too like the link there....i vote so fast i dont even hear your band sing!!! :toothy7:

is there a place you can go to see where the results are now??

Not that I know of.

Tony,

Just got another vote from me.

glad you put up the short cut.

waiting for your band to come up sucks but I guess that's the most honest way of doing it he he he he.

got to got vote again!!

-
Back