I couldn't pass this up, Don't whoop me.

-

MoparMuscleGuy

Still plays with cars.
Reaction score
I couldn't pass this up. It's a 1962 Bel Air. This is a rust free car from California. It is a real 4 speed car with a new 454. Original interior that has no rips. I know it's not a Mopar but I got a great deal on it and thought that some of you would like this too. MMG

Attachments

• 62 bel side.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 610
  • 1962 bel front.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 624
  • 62 engine 454.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 611
  • rear 62.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 604
Looks like a nice car, that is one of the "x" frame cars correct??

Looks like a nice car, that is one of the "x" frame cars correct??
I'm still learning about this car brother, so I can't answer your question. I did take a very experience paint and body man with me to see this car and he said its incredible. One of the nicest he has seen.

'62 and '63 post cars are awesome. The '61 bubbletops are pretty cool as well.

The seller musta been cryin' when it pulled away.

I know a lot of you are just like me in that you love cars in general. I love all the old school muscle cars but I'm partial to Mopars:D Thanks my brothers for the nice comments. I bought it to have some fun with and then It will be on the market for sale. MMG

Nothing wrong with that ! I'm a car guy,and I love mopars but I can appreciate nearly any car so you'll get no flack from me. Nice score!

That is a real nice car. Go easy on that carrier bearing. You lucky dawg.

I like it, so what its a Chevy, its a 62...really cool, I would love it. Be great for road trips.

What's the gear ratio in back--if you know

I don't know the gear ratio but it is quite peppy. Feels like it has about 450+ HP.

That's a nice car. I had a 60' El Camino with a 327. X frame. It only pulled 14's but I swear it would lift the left front everytime. Never figured out exactly why, but it would tear the rubber out of the driveshaft support on a weekly basis. Got to love a two peice driveshaft in a car.

I believe the BIG BLOCK chevy wasn't until 65, a 62 with factory big engine would have been a 348/409

Nice looking car, have fun and good luck when time to sell

Turncoat! LOL Christoper, very sweet looking. My buddy Jim and member here 62BT409 (Hemi Demon) has an original 62 bubble top with, you guess it a 409. Congrats.

Nothing wrong with that ! I'm a car guy,and I love mopars but I can appreciate nearly any car so you'll get no flack from me. Nice score!
ditto the same here my 67 chevyII is sweet,,just as my 68 bigblock dart is..looks very nice HAVE FUN WITH IT!!!:burnout:

-
Back