I didn't think curling could be exciting, LOL

-

67Dart273

Reaction score
and I was correct. Horrywood tried to make a movie about it, called "Men with Brooms"

which I guess proves that if somebody gets some producer drunk enough, and maybe supplies 'im with enough ho's they'll make movies about just about ANYTHING. (After all look at Vin Diesel, who in my opinion, should be banned by U.S. Federal law from making ANY movies of any kind, especially involving automobiles)

I've never even HEARD of "Paul Gross"

It's a chick flick, I don't care what they say. :)
If it was guy flick they would have called it "Am I in deep enough?" right?

Paul Gross produces movies up here he had a hit show down there about a Mountie moving to Chicago with his pet wolf and teaming up with a Chicago cop with a boat tail Riviera , thats as far as I could watch , He and the rest of the cast in Men with Brooms are of course Canadian and the movie wasn't made by or in Hollywood which should explain the production values . You'll see the film grants listed at the end which is where I skipped to after about 10 minutes . There's a large group of Canadians in the Holleyweird scene but most of the work ends up being brought up here thanks to large grants and tax breaks given to the film industry .

the movie wasn't made by or in Hollywood.

For me "horrywood" goes far beyond the geographical meaning. It's the money hor's and he attention hor's and the no- and low talent hor's and in general, "the hor's"

I think I watched 2? minutes of this prattle, then rattled past it with the remote just in time to see an exciting scene and "as usual" darn near damaged my finger trying to get on to somethn' else.

This was on "THIS TV" I wish they'd jus' stick to old movies, preferably old westerns.

The sport is actually fun to play, if you've ever tried it...and watching proficient players play it, is fun as well...and it sure beats the hell out of watching "The Kardashians" or "Real Housewives of (insert favorite city here)" ,or "Dumbest Stuff on Wheels"........

The sport is actually fun to play, if you've ever tried it...and watching proficient players play it, is fun as well...and it sure beats the hell out of watching "The Kardashians" or "Real Housewives of (insert favorite city here)" ,or "Dumbest Stuff on Wheels"........
And way more fun than watching Baseball ,the ice houses usually have a better bar than MLB games as well .

New delivery method....?????

012814-curling-Anna-Sidorova-TV-Pi4.jpg

-
Back