I Don't Know????

-

superdart426

Banned
Reaction score
Guys I Don't Know How I'm Feeling Ive Only Been Here A Short Time And It Seams My Threads Attract All The Negative People.commenting From Price To Quality,expecting Show Quality For A Used 100.00 Part And Then U Not Only Have To Deal With Them They Get Other People Involved And Those People Follow U To Another Site And Bash U There.i'm Not A Business I Just Had Some Parts From Othe Projects That Were Quality I Thought And I THOUGHT Someone Else Could Use THEM I Thought It Would Be Fun But Its Everything But And Is Taking Its Toll I've Been A Chrysler Guy For 30years Working For Them For 20yrs But Now I'm ThinkING Of Going Chevy And Trying Another Site This One Dosen't Seem To Be Fun Any More With All The Negativity And DISHONESTY GOING AROUND...
The Rant Is Over!!!!!!!!!!

Calm down, there's a**holes everywhere, if you think giving up an almost lifelong relationship with mopar is gonna help you, you're gonna feel real stupid when you're sitting on the side of the road with a busted ford after leaving a meet early cause your realized half the guys there were a**hole too.

Don't let some negative people get to you there are lots of great people here. Please stay dont give up yet.

Guys I Don't Know How I'm Feeling Ive Only Been Here A Short Time And It Seams My Threads Attract All The Negative People.commenting From Price To Quality,expecting Show Quality For A Used 100.00 Part And Then U Not Only Have To Deal With Them They Get Other People Involved And Those People Follow U To Another Site And Bash U There.i'm Not A Business I Just Had Some Parts From Othe Projects That Were Quality I Thought And I THOUGHT Someone Else Could Use THEM I Thought It Would Be Fun But Its Everything But And Is Taking Its Toll I've Been A Chrysler Guy For 30years Working For Them For 20yrs But Now I'm ThinkING Of Going Chevy And Trying Another Site This One Dosen't Seem To Be Fun Any More With All The Negativity And DISHONESTY GOING AROUND...

Wow, I Have Never Been Soo Pissed That I Would Ever Think About Switching To Chevy, I Would Rather Get Kicked In The Package By A Drunk Irish Dude.

With over 12,000 members you're always going to find a few that'll question your quality part for condition, cost or shipping. There's no way around that that I know of. Next time come right out and tell the member to "go pound sand" and keep his or her comments to themselves. If that fails report the butt head by pushing that little square in the bottom left hand corner of the reply. My opinion for what it's worth.

superdart........... Listen up.... the boys are right. 12000 members your going to get a few jerks. But I must tell you, If you continue to capitalize every word I'm driving to your house and cutting off your pinky fingers! 8)

Everybody has a point of veiw. Around here, most sellers, not dealers, but regular guys that are around helping, posting , looking for info, regular contributors sell and price there stuff accordingly to what they think is a fair goodfella priceing to each other.

While some here (And a few now gone) seem to think that a used air cleaner is worth $475 dollors in used condition including the grease from the engine.

Which one would you deem fair and who would you rather deal with?

Choice one; A regular FABOer that sells what ever part at a small price for a fair conditon part

or

Choice two; The guy that thinks his stuff is rare and gold on the inside selling a part at a high price onto to get a greasy spoon in return?

While these two examples are a far strech and distant comparison, it is design to be as such as to make a better black and white line as to the people here and how those that are more so a family here deal with each other.

Give they brother a brake and a good deal. Reguardless of how rare you think it is or what you could really get for it on e-gag.

While I'm not saying you should sell that item for cheap, theres no reason to get a rape price over on someone.

That's how things are normaly done here.

If your getting a buyer returning something, that's saying something.

Hey superdart340...we need you here!

There are many more positive folks here than negative.

I'm a car guy.....Mopar, Chevy, Ford...doesn't matter...just stay
on board.

Also there has been a type of disdain against guys that only post in the parts for sale/wanted section and rarely post in the other forums, the parts peddlers only last for so long around here before they move on.

In other words come on in and join us, bull **** with us, hang out, help out in other threads not just the classified sections and you may find that more guys will buy from you.

superdart........... Listen up.... the boys are right. 12000 members your going to get a few jerks. But I must tell you, If you continue to capitalize every word I'm driving to your house and cutting off your pinky fingers! 8)

Times 200! Every word capped and run-on, no puncuation posts are two of my pet peaves.

LOL, yea! Whats with that? LOL! :toothy10:

Hey Dont Let The Guys Who Gripe About A Few Caps In A Reply Or A Little Bit Of A Run On Get You Worked Up Either Cause Every Now And Again To Type In Alll Caps Make Me Feel Whole Again Like There Really Is A Purpose For Me To Be Here On This Earth On This Site At This Time Typing In Caps And Runnin On Like A Fool For All To See Awaiting The So Called Snow Storm This Saturday In The Greatest City Of The World, New York Where The Shovel Never Sleeps And I Like Apple Pie Anyway During A Snow Storm With Hot Coca And Marshmellows, They Can Also Be Good In The Summer, Marshmellos, If You Were Having A Campfire Or Something...............i'm Just Saying

AHHHH, itr's preading! I CAn...trying, Cant Resis..ERgughh

IT"S , IT"S TAKING ME OVER>>>>

Well at least in the future you can go to 7-11 and get the parts you need and a Slurpee. Seriously though, don't sweat it. There are many flakes/cheap bastards on this site and every other Auto enthusiast site despite whatever brand it is. I mean Chevy, c'mon man, they have to be the cheapest bastards on the web.

I have been a member for what I'd call a short time and have found most of the folks here are standup people. Sort out the the ones that take the time to help you and cast the rest back. I have sold and bought from them and don't have alot of time for the BULLSH#T crowd. take a deep breath annd continue on. REMEMBER TO ALWAYS SEPERATE FACT FROM FICTION, DON'T JUMP SHIP YET!

Assh*les transcend car brands, you`ll find people like that everywhere so don`t go jumping ship just yet. If you want to sell, then market your parts on Ebay or Craigslist. You may even make more money that way.

Yea, Superdart, stick around and hang out with us!!! I personally enjoy you chiming in and don't want you to feel like you have no friends here. You are among good people, don't let a few bad ones deter you from enjoying FABO and Mopars!!! That would be a shame!!! Geof

Yep. The internet can certainly bring out the best and worst people. Ignore those that are jerks, and deal with those that aren't. Hopefully the responses make you realize that not EveryOne Is A Jerk.

Grant

You should be thinking of FABO as a HUGE family. Now, think on that for a miute...... Even a normal sized 5 or 6 person family has its good, bad, and ugly, but we learn who is what and deal with them. Now, make that a 12,000 peson family, known only by their keyboard words, and you'll get a good idea what everyone here is dealing with. I've been a member here for almost 5 years, and I've encountered some of the most awesome people, and would love to have the opportunity to meet with a lot of those folks in person. I've also watched the bad and the ugly come and go. These are usually the people with huge egos, and/or, the ones who want gold for their parts, and want to give you peanuts for your good parts.
Stick around and enjoy the good, and ignore the bad and the ugly - we're all part of the human race, and that won't change by changing automotive brands or internet sites. Besides that, I enjoy your posts and your sense of humor. :)

Stickaround dude this site is the best. I've found out in the past very seldom does anyone buy a part at the price they think is fair. And alot of sellers dont think they are making enough. Personally I wouldnt sell to the guys you didnt want to if they are giving you trouble. I'm more of a pack rat and never sell anything but I buy plenty. And I have seen alot of sweet deals go through on FABO and alot of people helping each other out!!! People raising money for a true FABO in need etc... You wont find that anywhere, I dont think anyway...

The CaPsLoCk thing did mess with my eyeballs alil though... i had to blink hard a couple times to finish the post LOL

besides the grate majority being grate people the amount of knowledge hear is tremendous you can learn a lot about anything you want hear just ignore the bone heads. they are the ones making an *** out of themselves and every one else can see it.

I will have to say, and many members and transactions to my credit that I know what parts are going for, I do NOT sell on e bay even though I can get more $$$$ If I post say a complete set of woodgrain door panels in nice driver condition with the kick panels also included for 150$ plus shipping I don't run over to e bay and post them for 50$ plus shipping that would be wrong to treat family diffrent than joe off the street,but to post said door panels on e bay for starting bid of 150$ and offer them to members for 150 o.b.o. would seem more reasonable. it's a small world on the internet and people do their own detective work and share their information amongst each other. there is nothing wrong with making a lil' profit for your time and effort's. in another rant thread someone had made a statement to the contrary about how I do business thinking that I would be just like everyone else here is a lil' something to show how family is treated http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=51596&highlight=signet There are a few members who have searched high and low for a passenger side mirror for their a body and had no clue slanty clause existed, Well here on f.a.b.o. there is about 12,000 slanty clause's

I can't say much more than has already been said. I don't buy or sell much of anything on here,just once and I dealt with a regular member and everything went well.As you can see i have been on here as long as you and as you can see I am on here,well,maybe too much.The positive part of this site far out weighs the negative.Please reconsider and stay here,and go ahead put the "caps" in where ya want.8)

-
Back