I don't understand this...

-
It looks nice. Some people start with everything but the motor. Or maybe he wanted the looks and the milage who knows

not my car so i dont care one thing i woulf have done is paint under the hood . its a really nice driver

Yeah looks good to me it would be gone pretty quick here for that price! Even with it's wrong colored inner fenders.

Looks OK. Paint under the hood would please the purists. I don't mind cloning a nice car. I think it should sell. Maybe he will get beat down a little, but if it is as good as he says, maybe not.

Looks OK. Paint under the hood would please the purists. I don't mind cloning a nice car. I think it should sell. Maybe he will get beat down a little, but if it is as good as he says, maybe not.
this would kill them it would look ok in black too lol:cheers:

If you like that year duster you couldn't go wrong at 6K.Not everyone is into big power.

Joe, you are such a realist! Would be an easy v8 swap candidate, and while the drive train is out, paint the rest.

Joe, you are such a realist! Would be an easy v8 swap candidate, and while the drive train is out, paint the rest.
lmao Or even better pull it and paint then put the same motor back in no need in a v8 hahha if any thing put 225 on the 1/4 ! :silent:

that seems to be a decent price for whats already been done. pull the engine, paint the bay , drop in a V8.........

i have seen much worse for much more

Only thing I see wrong with it is the engine bay and the 340 call outs.Kinda like putting STR8 badges on a v6 cars,looks good but everyone knows its not a v8 when you hit the switch.

So what exactly doesn't make sense to you? It's a duster for sale.
Yep. I am confused by his confusion:scratch::dontknow:
Guess it is because it is a slant car there was no point in painting etc?

Nothing a motor swap wouldnt fix

wrjjol.jpg

Would be the PERFECT car for me as I can't do body work!!

Just realized that the pictures were taken a few houses from where I used to live.....

Other than the mis match paint and the false advertisement, and 6000 being 1500 more than I personally would pay for it, not a bad looking ride. All you'd have to do is swap a 340 in there, this guy just chose to do the show before the go is all...

Its a great driver car. Nothing wrong with a slant 6. So the paint says it is a 340. Big deal. At least it isn't black under the hood like a lot of Mopars for sale here. They were done by Chevy fans.

Nothing that has not been done before and buy the factory no less. Ever here of a Demon Sizzler and a Duster Twister?

Only downside of this is when you pull up to a light next to a REAL runner, and have to 'splain "it's just paint."

-
Back