I, duster, Take You, Barracuda...

-
Best of luck Phil and Karla! It sounds like a match made in Mopar Heaven.

Enjoy each other, never go to bed mad and, above everything else, NEVER stop TALKING and LISTENING to one another. Communication is more important than anything else and will get you through everything, good and bad.

So true :thumbrig: and I could not say it better myself after 28 years with my wife.
Thanks Leanna.:thumblef:

Congrat's to the hole family.And may you have many great years together.

Your car and bride look very very niiiice.

Here are the "good" pics

weddingPictures289.jpg

The girls and the '65.
weddingPictures072.jpg

Wedding party
weddingPictures295.jpg

The hard work paid off
weddingPictures467.jpg

some of the other cars.
weddingPictures200.jpg

A couple more great shots.
weddingPictures468.jpg

weddingPictures313.jpg

Best wishes to you both! Great pics you guys have taken, thats an important thing to have. My wife and I had a co-worker do our wedding photos, she did wedding pics as a side job. Lets just say after 22yrs I am happy our marriage turned out better than the pics LOL!! You and Karla have some good memories saved there to look back on in the future years to come for sure and it looks like the weather turned out great for your day. I've seen your car at the A&W,it looks great in your pics, you'll have to get the "wifes" Barracuda out to show off, it looks pretty nice too! I notice you've got everyone's favorite parts guy from Lordco Luke there in your wedding party,cool, I take it you all had a good party:cheers: Best wishes for many happy years, Don.

Just noticed why your car looked even better in your wedding pics than when I saw it......would it be the addition of hood scoops and 440 stripes?? Lookin good!

Best wishes to you both! Great pics you guys have taken, thats an important thing to have. My wife and I had a co-worker do our wedding photos, she did wedding pics as a side job. Lets just say after 22yrs I am happy our marriage turned out better than the pics LOL!! You and Karla have some good memories saved there to look back on in the future years to come for sure and it looks like the weather turned out great for your day. I've seen your car at the A&W,it looks great in your pics, you'll have to get the "wifes" Barracuda out to show off, it looks pretty nice too! I notice you've got everyone's favorite parts guy from Lordco Luke there in your wedding party,cool, I take it you all had a good party:cheers: Best wishes for many happy years, Don.

Just noticed why your car looked even better in your wedding pics than when I saw it......would it be the addition of hood scoops and 440 stripes?? Lookin good!

Yeah, Luke said he would give me a good deal on parts, only if he was in the wedding photo's. no just kidding. he is the longest freind we have ever had. we knew each other befor kindergarden.

yeah, I like the stripes, and the scoop. I added those a day or two befor the wedding.

Thanks again Don. hope to see you again at A&W

Phil

I don't know much about your friends and family, but I can say with certainty they have good taste in cars.

Those two black plymouths are awsome. I think they are both 4 spds. they are both convertibles, and one is a 426. they are worth some big coin. the one closest is the 426 4 spd with all orig sheet metal. Both the owners own lots of mopars.

Phil

Congratulations!

"Duster will you honor, obey and cherish Barracuda?"

Beautiful! Cars, Wife, Day!

Awesome! Aloha!

-
Back