I, duster, Take You, Barracuda...

-

mrtires24

Reaction score
Well I started working on my car on March 19 2008 in hopes that I would have it done for my wedding on July 19th 2008. I have Finished it weeks ago, and a big thanks goes out to everyone who has helped, and the people responsible for this site. I couldn't have done it without you all.

On this thread, I will post pics of my wife, myself, and our two cars on the wedding day. I'll be there with my duster, and she will be there with her 65 barracuda. There will prob be more old cars to show too.

Thanks for helping.

Phil

lastpics003.jpg

Well very gooooood, very good. Excellent and congrads! looking foward to the pictures of you, the Mrs. and your rides.

And you thought you weren't going to get it done.. Excellent job, and of course, congrats are in order..

Grant

congrads mrtires24! :cheers:Looking forward to the big day.
Your car looks great!!!=P~

Thanks everyone.

Its not over, I'm going outside to do the 65 cuda's brakes.

Phil

Got my duster dressed up. Looks good, You'll have to wait till the wedding pics to see the stripes.

Phil

Maybe this is more of a chick thing, but did the cars have anything to do with you two getting together in the first place???

Oh yeah, the car looks phenomenal too. :-D Congratulations MrTires!!

Maybe this is more of a chick thing, but did the cars have anything to do with you two getting together in the first place???

Oh yeah, the car looks phenomenal too. :-D Congratulations MrTires!!

Yes and no,

We worked together for 2 or three years, and hung out as well. I knew that she had the 1965 barracuda ( at the time it was here mom's) And I had my 73 dart sport. I found a 1973 dart sport Roller that came with a 1974 running parts car for $1500. We agread to buy it together and fix them up together, and then sell it. That way she could learn some stuff.

Near the completion of the car, we started going out. Unfortunatly we did follow through with the plans, and sold the car...but It would have been cool to have it for the wedding too!

I have a pic of it somewhere, I'll have to pull it up and post it.

On a side Note, Karla's '65 barracuda is ready to roll!

Just some cleaning, and we are both good to go.

one more week tomarrow! yikes!

Phil

and thanks, It does look good...wait till you see the stripes :)

Nice Duster! The stripes will just make it pop! Cool Cool Cool! Aloha!

Thanks.

I like the stripes too. I'm thinking of taking my spoiler off my '73 and putting it on mu duster, I also have a 340 hood scoop laying around.

HMMMMM. sure would look good on it, and it would complament the stripes.

Took Karla's Trunk off her '65 cuda. It had two big holes in the center of the trunk, so I cut it out, and patched them up, Not perfect, but looks better than B4. Her car is a bit of a fixer upper, but it has the centimental value. It was her mom's, and befor her mom had it, it was her grandpa's ( karla's Mom's dad) Been in the family for a lONG time.

Now, Where is my Drill? only 6 days and about 10 holes to drill

Phil

Best wishes to both of you Phil, your cars looking good. I look forward to seeing your fiancees Barracuda, that will make for some cool wedding pics with both cars!! Is your date coming up soon?? Looks like we're good for some nice weather for a while:cheers: see ya at A&W again soon, Don.

Well tomarrow is the big day,

I have the cars all dressed up, getting other wedding "stuff" all figured out.

Looks like the weather should be OK.

Gues the next time you all will hear from me, I will be a maried man!

Oh, and I'll have some pics to show you guys too.

Talk to you all in a week or so.

Phil

Phil have a great day tomorrow best wishes to you both on your big day:cheers:

Have a fantastic day. And if it seems your new bride is getting all of the attention- you're right. She deserves it anyways :)

Grant

Best wishes on your impending nuptials :love7:. Hope the weather holds for you.

Good luck Phil and Karla.

So, where's the honeymoon?

Best of luck Phil and Karla! It sounds like a match made in Mopar Heaven.

Enjoy each other, never go to bed mad and, above everything else, NEVER stop TALKING and LISTENING to one another. Communication is more important than anything else and will get you through everything, good and bad.

Thanks guys,

I thought i would post some pics, But Karla has the camera today.

Sorry

Have a story though.

On the morning of the wedding Karla's Brother and I were at my house getting ready, We had some time to kill, so I loged on here to show him what my car looked like 3 monthes ago. He was impressed, we were scrolling through the pages, and he read the part that someone posted that the car and the wedding is a black hole, and he also read my response. I gues it struck a cord with him, because when he did his toast, he was telling the story how I stuck up for the wedding, and everything. he even got a little teary eyed.

So you guys were mentiond, and it wasn't even planned. Kinda cool.

Phil

PS, I would like to add, that everything is fine between the member that wrote his conserns, and myself. No hard fealings at all.

I'll get pics here soon.

Phil

LOL.. good one Phil. Now you'll always have that one to fall back on :). Just kidding of course. Teasin is normal. We all remember our last day of freedom haha.

Grant

well I kinda wanted to wait till I got the Good photo of the one below. You can see the photographers in the pic, so I am sure that one would be better, But here we are. Karla with her Barracuda, and Me with my Duster. i was able to see some of the Photographers pics on her camera, and they look awsome.

Here are Two, But I really want to wait for the GOOD ones.

weddingPictures055.jpg

weddingPictures078.jpg

No comments huh?

I guess you all are oodling over Leanna's Boobs.

You know guys...this is a car site. there are plenty of those "other sites" out there.

Phil

;)

-
Back