I Felt left out

-

64dartwagon

Walking in Circles
Reaction score
I felt so left out with so many others picking up cars I had to pick up one to. Yet another 64 Dart 270 Wagon. It's for parts so I'll have somthin else to do besides working on my running car, soccer for 4 kids, and work. Should be no problem. Yeah right. The guy I got it from had gotten rid of 3 others last week for scrap. He still has a 66 Val Wagon.

ATT00112.jpg

ATT00101.jpg

That looks like it is not in to bad of shape.
Good find.

What you can't see in the pic is the car leaning left and to the rear. It has a few options in it for a wagon. Reverse lights, power steering, day/night mirror and best of all power tailgate. And some other stuff that I have to dig out from under the walnuts etc.. car has sat since 1985

Cool !! I'll never understand how people just leave a car for dead. I just got mine running and did the brakes, and took it out for a drive !!

Very nice,I had a '65 wagon lined up with a dude off of craig's list 30 miles from my home and the guy flaked on me...I'd wanted one forever....so now I drive the next best thing as a daily driver...A '68 Dodge Polara Wagon....And work on my '64 dart "GT" when I can !!!

-
Back