I figured it was time to formally join up.

-

SandyinNSCanada

Reaction score
Being a lurker here for a while , I knew it was time to join up. A regular on Moparts and an x mod on valiant .org. I'm no stanger to online forums.

I bought my wife a 68 formula s 340 fast back barracuda to replace the one we sold 15 years ago. I'm going to need some advice and some leads on parts etc. as the last one was restored in 89 and things have changed in the hobby quite a bit since then!

I have a 76 feather duster , 72 Aussie vh charger and 72 vh aussie dodge ute for a bodies as well. The duster is a good project car I have stored away the ute is in the body shop and the charger is pretty much restored and a driver.

The formula s will be a driver as is for this summer while I collect pieces for it.It doesn't need a whole bunch mechanically but cosmetics are in need of help. It is a #'s matching 340/4spd with a/c. pretty rare combo i'm told.

The car is still in Ca till i can get her shipped back home. hopefully in a couple of weeks!

It has a terrible old dk green paint job over the orig TT1 green. The interior is fairly decent with new carpet and legendary covers in the orig dk green.
I'll post some pics when I get decent ones

Anyway i'm all joined up!

Welcome aboard, there are a great bunch of people here. Post some pictures when you can.

a few of the ute before i took it apart

ute025.jpg
[/IMG]

The barracuda before i cleaned it up and put the centerlines and tailpes/tips on it last week
DSC01208.jpg
[/IMG]

Welcome and congrat's :cheers: You sure have a great collection Sandy.
We have some great tec's and good folks here to share with.
Good to see another great Canadian on board with us.:cheers:
Jump on in and enjoy

thanks i'll have to fire up my old computer to get a few more I don't seem to have any of the charger or feather duster on this one!

Welcome aboard! From New Brunswick. This IS a terrific site. Lots of great people and a ton and a half of priceless information that these people gladly share for the love of the hobby. BTW, great looking Mopars.
Cheers, Paul

-
Back