I Finally Made The Magazine

-

345man

mopar member
Reaction score
:-D:toothy10::-D:toothy10::-D:read2:i finally got in a mag, im in the new mopar muscle, the petty plue duster on the inside cover is mine,yee hawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, 345man finally got there, i'm just tickled to death, whoop eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:toothy10::-D:toothy10::-D:toothy10::-D:toothy10::-D:toothy10:

I want to make sure I'm looking at the right one. So exactly what color is "plue":toothy10:

sorry...couldn't help it:-D

CONGRATS:cheers:

Ba ha ha ha, Good one 68, er... I mean, Bad boy, shoutyin out at a way to happy fella he can't type straight, Ha ha ha ha....

Got mine in the mail today and sadddddly have not seen even the cover for a second.

I'll have to check you out in a bit.

Congrads!

Cool. Congratulations! You got some good coverage and even a mug shot on page 84-85 too.

(That makes two of us this month) :)

There sure has been a run of magazine members here.:rock:

Man That has got to be to cool.:worthles:

Congratulations BIG Time 345man

Lets take another look at that the petty blue duster again,:cheers:

Hey congrats!!!! Hoping it comes tomorrow, now I'm even more anxious for it to get here. Good job!!!!!!

Congrats, 70duster440 and 345man for makeingthe magizine. I got mine today both of your cars look great!
Matt

:-D:toothy10::-D:toothy10::-D:read2:i finally got in a mag, im in the new mopar muscle, the petty plue duster on the inside cover is mine,yee hawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, 345man finally got there, i'm just tickled to death, whoop eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:toothy10::-D:toothy10::-D:toothy10::-D:toothy10::-D:toothy10:

Congratulations 345man :cheers: Our cars always look better somewhere other than in our driveways or on our computers. So what issue of Mopar Muscle is it in, the December issue?

sorry about the plue i meant blue, i was a little excited, congrats back at ya 70duster440:toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::-D,thanks for the complements guys, yea december

I know. I was just pickin on ya. It's a pretty cool thing to get a car in a mag.

Congrats again

Congrats!!

I used to be subscribed to Mopar Muscle but since I bought a computer I just don't seem to need it anymore

I,m gonna go get me a blue err umm I meant a magazine!!HaHa Congrats!!Haven,t seen pics.yet.I think I better go look in the garage.AHHHH that,s better.:cheers:

-
Back