I got a bad call

-
Sure am sorry about this. Adding him to our prayer list.

prayers sent! I have two granddaughters myself so I can only imagine what you are going thru. Praying for quick recovery for this young man and strength and courage for the rest of family, Joe

They sent him home and he's in pain,cant keep nothin down.The doctors are now ruling out cancer and thinks he had a bad intestinal flu.Poor kid is miserable. Doc told him gatorade. I told his mom shaved ice.Hes in terrible pain.i figured children's hospital would of kept him.Hos mom is probably going to take himback.THANKS EVERYONE FOR YOUR PRAYERS.

-I can't imagine a call like that. makes me think I got a 9 year old that has pretty good health. Keep positive man, best of wishes to ya, God bless, to you and your family!

That Doc that said he might have cancer scared the dookie out of everyone.The kid is sick as a dog.Thanks for all the prayers. This morning he was able to keep down a soda cracker and crushed ice

You all are included in my prayers as well!! Hoping that it is nothing more than a tummy ache!!

Get-well wishes and prayers headed your way again tonight .

Prayers and good thoughts for your little one, BD.

Damn! Not the children! Don't let the bastard win!

I found out in August I have throat and liver cancer. I will add Your Grandson and family to my prayer list. I wish him God Speed on recovery.

I found out in August I have throat and liver cancer. I will add Your Grandson and family to my prayer list. I wish him God Speed on recovery.

So sorry to hear that... I hope they are doing all they can for you.. stay strong. .

He is finally feeling better.He was so sick bile and crap was in his blood .Mansfield Texas Hospital scared the dookie do out of us saying he could have cancer but after the doctors at Dallas children's hospital said he has a bad case of intestinal flu.He's able to keep light food down now .Thanks for all your prayers

great news, thanks for the update, prayers still coming for complete recovery, Joe

-
Back