I got a damn ticket...

-
If you can't do the time don't do the crime...LOL I got two tickets this last year for speeding.Before that my last ticket was in 2002.

Jim

Feel for the 3 big ones it will cost ya, but no sympathy here. Have to leave my street via a 3 way and I DO HAVE stories to tell about people running them.
Let's just say most running are oblivious to the rest of us.

I have been known to pay some of my tickets in PENNIES. Carry them in with a strong bag or box and pour them out on the cashier's window. Tell her times are hard and this is all that I can scrape up... Money is money, they have to take it.

I got a parking ticket in a friend's neighborhood once. The no parking sign was a half a block up and I did not see it. I paid the fine in pennies. The cashier got real pissed and started bitching at the cop saying, "See what happens, you guys piss off people and I have to pay for it..." She got 1/3 of the way through counting the pennies and then said, "screw it, I trust you have them all here..." and let me go.

This won't get you out of the ticket, but get them as upset as you are. That is good enough for me. Then we are all even....

well ill go to court and ask for a reduction. ill plead guilty, cuz im sure that asshole cop will bring the video of me rolling through that stop sign.

Legal laws, and moral laws...there should be a mix, balance of the two. However since this country is (as you can tell by some of the members here) institutionalized meant to conform the masses, we are taught to be like robots. Yes you broke a traffic rule, however as for morality, is it moral to ticket a struggling man with $300 dll for that level of deviant act? My opinion is no. Will most people under stand me? No. Why? Because they conform to the norms of society whether a law is moral, just, or not, its all about the "legal" law. Contest it and pray that those $300 will be reduced or disappear because a hard working good man doesn't deserve to be slowed down in life for such act while there are far worse men (wall street, politicians, CEO's) ruining this country and their white collard crimes aren't even considered serious crimes (just illegal business)

Mopardude, When I was in school, I used to get a lot of tickets in town. All under 55mph. Every time I went to court, I'd ask if I could give blood for part of the fine. Usually the judge cut the fine completely except Court Costs, which was $45-55. Not sure what its up to now, but probably close to $100 if not more. Its worth a shot. Also, when I was short on money, I'd go in twice a week, to give plasma. Check with your local hospital and see if/what they'd pay for that. If you find out, you could offer to give more blood then what your fine is before he rules on your case. That way, your plasma will be used in your local comunity most likely. Win/Win situation! And if the judge doesnt agree, at least you tried. You could always give plasma on your own and use the money to pay your fine. You might be surprised as to what they pay for plasma...

-
Back