-

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
It sure was a busy day and when I came home and turned on my computer
I got the sweetest pm I have ever got :angel7:
Nothing could have put a smile on me better then hearing from cudagirl "Nella":smilebox:
She named here car sunfish, Yall remeber her I am sure :cheers:
Well she wanted me to say hello to everyone and she will have more time to play on the computer as soon as school is out.

For our 9.000 and youngest member cudagirl =D>
Thank you for making my day complete and putting a smile on my face.:hello2:

I hope this is ok cudagirl :thumleft:

cuda%20cropped (Custom) (2).jpg

thats cool i remember she always wanted the car purple like her chair is

thats cool i remember she always wanted the car purple like her chair is
Yep! WE are very blest to have cudagirl with us here at this great site. I just had to share the nice start of my evening with every one, I feel very humbled that she pm'ed me :happy10:
cosgig is a great member and father here, Maybe everyone can say hello to them here so she can read it and I am sure it will put a smile on here face tomorrow after school

:wave: Hey cudagirl! Car looks great and so does the new garage. :)

It sure is :cheers: I almost forgot cocgig her dad is building it for there cars.
Thank you Joe :cheers: She will enjoy reading this :happy10:

:wav:

A big hello :wave: to cudagirl Nella.

Your Sunfish is such a beautiful car......:love4:

School will be out very soon I am sure. Keep up the good work and visit us here on FABO when you can :cheers:

I am so proud to see everyone jump in here and say hello to a very special member we are blest with.
Thank you again for the sweet pm Nella :happy10:
I hope you are feeling better and go to school and have a good day.

Hey Cudagirl (member #9000)that,s some garage your dads building!Lucky you!No more getting wet on your way to the car or van!Hope you have a great summer!Make sure to take some pics. of your summer adventures and post.Keep on smilein!:yawinkle:

It's always great to hear something good and to be able to have someone make you smile. Hello Nella, and Memike.

It's always great to hear something good and to be able to have someone make you smile. Hello Nella, and Memike.

Hello hemizach :cheers: You sure took some great pictures today=P~

Hey Nella from New Brunswick, Canada. Hope you had a great day at school and if you didn't, remember this year is almost over and then it's cruisin' time. I see your Dad, Geof, has been busy building your new "GirlCave". He's doing a great job.

"Happy Motoring"

Jack

Hello Nella! Mike I also really enjoy getting on here and seeing a PM from Geof and Nella when they arent busy driving around in their beautiful cars, riding horses, or workig on the garage!

My turn :blob: Good morning cudagirl :angel13: It will be noon here in about 40 minutes so I better get my good morning to you :-D
I think I will take a look at the pond and take my camera with me and see if my horse friend want's his picture taken.
I Hope you had a good day, And thank you for making my day :rock::happy10:
This would be a good time for me to show off my new wheels on Victoria :toothy10:

Ralley's 004.jpg

Ralley's 003.jpg

Hi everyone from cudagirl!! I have such great friends here on FABO, and I'm really happy to hear from you all. Memike, your rims look perfect for Victoria, I'm really glad you put them on there they look cool.Is the horse with the star on his nose yours? He is such a cool horse, I wish I could ride him!! I'm really excited about summer vacation, only one more day and a half then its summer. Yahoo!! I'm taking swimming lessons and doing some more horseback riding. We might even camp with our horses at the state park with my riding group C.H.U.M. That stands for children and horses united in movement. I have a special saddle made for me to ride by myself. My horses name is Splash!! Thanks again everyone for being such good friends. Have a great day from Nella!!

Hi everyone from cudagirl!! I have such great friends here on FABO, and I'm really happy to hear from you all. Memike, your rims look perfect for Victoria, I'm really glad you put them on there they look cool.Is the horse with the star on his nose yours? He is such a cool horse, I wish I could ride him!! I'm really excited about summer vacation, only one more day and a half then its summer. Yahoo!! I'm taking swimming lessons and doing some more horseback riding. We might even camp with our horses at the state park with my riding group C.H.U.M. That stands for children and horses united in movement. I have a special saddle made for me to ride by myself. My horses name is Splash!! Thanks again everyone for being such good friends. Have a great day from Nella!!

No that's not my horse I don't own one, but I have some all around me here on the hill.
I don't know there names but they like my company.
The fish was not biting today :angry7: But I got some fresh air.:-D
I call them both James when they come to the fence to see me.
I took these pictures about 2 hours ago , enjoy :-D

DSCF0030.jpg

DSCF0031.jpg

DSCF0032.jpg

DSCF0033.jpg

Hi Nella - I dig purple cars and horses too! Here's our horse Phoenix and my purple Dart. "Happy Trails" no matter how you get there!!!
IMG_0249 - smaller.jpg

Dart Swinger 008 - smaller.jpg

IMG_0249 - smaller.jpg

Dart Swinger 008 - smaller.jpg

Hello Nella I wish you many sunny days this summer.So you and your Dad can drop the top on Sunfish and go for a cruize.I hope you get to go on that camping trip sounds like fun.
Jim

Hello Cudagirl, from colorado :) What a cool car !! my bud down in Alamosa, Co has a '69 Cuda drop top 340 car..i like those cars BIG Time !!! I have a '70 Swinger 340 4 speed f-8 green. Hope your last days of school go fast for you..i remember mine didn't seem to go very fast long ago WaaaaaaaaaaaaaH :-(..Anyhow..make sure you take Sunfish out & knock the top off her & hit the Highway !!! have fun on the horses & Enjoy your summer kiddo. Happy trails as well from the mountains of Colorado...MoparToYa....Roger

-
Back