i got a tattoo. anybody care?

-

rabius75

Reaction score
tattoo3.jpg

tattoo1.jpg

its hard to see, but its a gear, with machinery like illustrations in it. anybody familiar with the famous Randy and debbie keinel (the illustrator tattoo, inc)? i got it done at their dallas (georgia) shop. they also have one on marietta, georgia.
im such a car nut, i wanted a gear, so garrett drew me up one, and thats how it turned out. not exactly what i had in mind when i thought of it, but i like it. i was originally going to get a cam gear.
im also going back for a skull with a gear for a mowhawk (and maybe spark plugs for eye-teeth) on my side, and its going to say "GearHead" above it.

Is that your first?

They're addictive, ya know...

I started with one, said that would be it. I'm up to 7 and looking for more.

90 bones that cost me.
its almost healed up too, i got it friday, just switched from A+D to lotion and its nice and smooth already.
yes, i know theyre addictive :)
i have been planning them since before i was old enough to get them. ive been old enough for some time now, but i just decided to go and get one the day i got back from camping in the smoky mountains.

i hav all kinds of ideas for mine,iv met Jesse James at WCC,and since then i got to hav a copper tat,WCC,CFL,or somthin like that,im planing on getting a cartoon of a HEMI race motor on my forarm,my last name on my back,some kind of skull with flames,dice and cards on my arm,and under my last name im gonna get a Dodge Ram Head for my truck blood in me!There fun and i dont even hav one yet :roll: my GF just got three,back of her neck lower back,and her hip just below the belt!there cool,i love the hip one :thumrigh:

Does anyone have pictures of any Mopar tattoos?

Thanks! :D

I had one done of the scat pak bee a number of years ago, all the colour is gone from it now though. I will post it on my album, seeing as I have no idea how to attach it here ??? fastback383......

Funny you mentioned getting one. I've been wanting to get one for a while now, but have been too scared of all the Hepatitus and stuff you can get. Yah, I know.... call me paranoid.

come on down to the illustrator, they have to be the cleanest place i have seen man... for real.
they have a miniature autoclave in each room, and they have three at the end of the 'hall of flash.'

-
Back