i got my rampage today

-
Here is the Rampage I used to have. I really wished I kept it. I had installed Geo Storm GSI seats and was working on installing the GSI center console in the Rampage. This was a 2.2 sport. The decals in the back was still visible under the paint.
4799530001_large.jpg

is there a place on the net to decode the fender tag on these things?I crawled all under my rampage today,looking for rust,and damage,etc,because it does have a salvage rebuilt title.I found the left front frame rail is bent some,along with the lower radiator support,and there is some rust in the floor pans,but it is minimal.It would be nice to decode the data plate though,to see what it came with,etc.

:glasses7: Here's a few pix of the 84 Rampage that was at the Kruse Auction.

I think it went thru on Thursday, but seller's "reserve" was not met. The bid went up to $3K

It was a pretty nice car w/ 141K miles, auto, a/c and a no rust car. I talked to the Kruse people about the reserve and they led me to believe it was around $5K......:)

Kruse Auction 1-09 029.jpg

Kruse Auction 1-09 030.jpg

Kruse Auction 1-09 031.jpg

Kruse Auction 1-09 063.jpg

I think as time goes by these little trucks will become more popular. Usually the worst thing about them is the electronics and the Holley feedback carb if it has that. They are pretty easy to work on, handle good and get fair mileage for something that can carry a bunch of stuff.
The last cool one around here was a Scamp GT that an older guy had in the driveway. Ofcourse when it was always sitting around I really had no interest (been there/done that) in front drivers so I never stopped. Now I wish I had. The car has been gone for a couple years replaced with an older Honda that now doesn't seem to run.

I used to know were there was a field full(literally)of shelby chargers and daytonas,now there all gone except for one white daytona.I believe the person who owned the cars/property passed away,and i cant find out who to talk to about the one remaining car.Id love to have the front bumper cover and all the ground effects and wheels off one of them shelby chargers that were sitting there.Oh,and it woulda been nice to have the turbo drive trains out of one or two of them also.

-
Back