82 dodge rampage 001.jpg

82 dodge rampage 002.jpg

82 dodge rampage 003.jpg

82 dodge rampage 004.jpg

82 dodge rampage 005.jpg

82 dodge rampage 006.jpg

82 dodge rampage 007.jpg

82 dodge rampage 008.jpg

naa,i want to convert it to 5 lug later on,put some shelby wheels on,and a cool paint job to make it look nice,and just drive it.I drove it tonight,and it drives good.It does need front axles replaced,the boots dry rotted and i guess the disentegrated as i drove it down the road,lol

Love those rampages! Now all you need is to find a turbo 2 daytona and switch the engine and electronics over, and have some fun!:-D

Looks like a nice ride. I have had mine for about 5 years now, just use it as a work truck.. Wish it was as nice as yours. But it does what I want it to do..You should have a lot of fun with it.

thanks! I want to put a quick paint job on it,and different wheels to make the outside look as good as the inside.Other than that,all it needs is maintenece and driving.I hope it lasts a long time.I already enjoy driving it,although ive only driven it about 8 miles so far,lol.

you must be a mind reader!Lol.I looked through all my old paints on the shelf,i have almost 2 whole gallons of a medium charcoal metallic color,with a few different colors of pearl in it.I might even do a silve and hemi orange ARR type stripe on it.What ever i have in the shop already is what ill use,because im broke,lol.

Nice interior. What color are you thinking? I am seeing a nice dark charcoal metallic with that interior...

Sounds just like the color of the Rampage I used to have. 8)

Toby, the car looks absolutely great. Enjoy it...I haven't seen one of those in quite awhile. Interior is really nice :cheers:

It's the only Mopar version of the El Camino or Ranchero that I can recall...LOL

OK, don't flame me here but hind sight is 20/20. In 1982 when the Dodge Rampage first appreared, I traded my '73 340 4 speed 'Cuda in for a brand new black and silver Rampage. Can you believe it! I loved that Rampage though and at the time for some reason I thought it was a good move. Back then it may have been, I can't remember that far back or maybe I just don't want to because that was on bad a$$ Cuda! Have fun with her, if I found a nice one I would consider it but this time no trading cool stuff for it!!!!!!

how bout a Shelby inspired paint scheme? I've got some of the wheels in 4 lug and 5 lug...
MikesShelby.jpg

bergblueforwebsite.jpg

And paint it charcoal and silver!

DD, the dart just needs to be wired up now,and im making a guage panel to go underneath the dash for the switches,and guages.Ive been so swamped at work,and with the terrible weather weve had the last couple weeks,i havent been able to work on it any more.I hope that i can finish what i need to this weekend to fire it up.

how bout a Shelby inspired paint scheme? I've got some of the wheels in 4 lug and 5 lug...
MikesShelby.jpg

bergblueforwebsite.jpg

And paint it charcoal and silver!

Mine has the same front end as the Shelby.. That would be a cool paint sceme on your Rampage...Here is a couple of pics of mine. Some people think it might be a Calif. Shelby Rampage. It has a lot of the options of one.

I believe the Rampage was the same chassis and drivetrain as the Omni/Horizon if I'm remembering correctly. :-k

V8 in the bed would be neat to see.....8) A mini "Little Red Wagon"...LOL

Chassis are the same as the Omnis and the Chargers.... They're all L-bodies.... as for the drivetrain, they used those 2.2s in tons of stuff. I have a rampage that should be painted this summer before my senior year of highschool. I just need it to drive though, so I can pick up parts for a barracuda project :-D You have have seen mine in my introduction post but... here it is again.

100_0416.jpg

It may be a shelby rampage.I kinda like that paint scheme too,i might copy it,sort of,lol.

By the way man ANY questions that you have about these cars you can go ask on turbododge.com. There's a section for just about everything, including one specifically for carbed 2.2s.... I'm not on much anymore but they seemed to be helpful when I had questions. Beware though, some of them are.... jerks, to put it nicely.

Thanks!I really dont like jerks,id rather learn the hard way than deal with a jerk.Your rampage looks pretty good now,so should be easy to paint.

Thanks!I really dont like jerks,id rather learn the hard way than deal with a jerk.Your rampage looks pretty good now,so should be easy to paint.

They're not all that bad, but you know how some people can be.

And thanks, I got it for 2000 bucks and all I've done is changed the oil, swapped the old steelies off for the aluminum ones (also came with the truck), and got it running right. I'm having a little problem getting the tranny to kick down so it'll have to be sorted out, but I think I got a good deal.

Anyway, your truck looks pretty solid. Your interior may be nicer than mine, mine needs a GOOD cleaning and probably new door panels, oh well. Make sure you post some pics from time to time...

Toby, There is a rampage listed in the Kruse Auction going on thru the weekend here. I will get some pix for you if we make it there.....:cheers:

-
Back