I had to laugh at this CL ad...

-
A complete failure of our educational system...One on CL here in Tampa ad said just like new even though it looked like a Bowling Ball was dropped on the hood best of all it had POZI gears in the rear...Must be imported from Italy...

I have a clear title...... needs brakes bled and started and ran for a little with some carburetor mix, because its been sitting for a few months.......
No back window, busted out by vandals, but I have plexi glass to repair it, or you'll have to get glass cut.......

Um, besides the dookey green-blue

what the hell is carburetor mix?

And are you supposed to drywall screw the plexiglass the body?

I also like the line where he says "Dodge is coming out with a new Dart, so that makes this one special."

Definitely not a Mopar guy........or a car guy! lol

A complete failure of our educational system...One on CL here in Tampa ad said just like new even though it looked like a Bowling Ball was dropped on the hood best of all it had POZI gears in the rear...Must be imported from Italy...

Is that the $17,900 68 Charger with no other details and only 2 pics from the exact same angle?

If he'd spend 1/2 the time taking more pics, giving better details and maybe researching the actual value of the car in it's current condition, as he does repeatedly re-posting the same add day after day.....

''Good parade car and a love date trip''
Sounds like he's been on too many trips already.

Three pictures from the back porch, all showing the exact same tarp and f**ked up hood.
Nice.

Come on guys, you KNOW that you wanna take your wife or girlfriend out in that thing on a " love date" LOL.By the way, what's a love date anyway?

I think he meant to say dorky green-blue. $500 parts car. (or less)

Come on guys, you KNOW that you wanna take your wife or girlfriend out in that thing on a " love date" LOL.By the way, what's a love date anyway?

Remember?..the love date?... thats the kind of date you used to go on BEFORE you were married???LOL!! Sorry, couldn't help it!! Geof

-
Back