I hate ramen noodles

-

thanson_mopar

Reaction score
I think by the time im done going to school Im never going to never look at another box of ramen again. I love going to school for automotive but being broke flat out sucks. I think Ive eaten ramen for two or more meals aday for more than long enough. On another note at least ill be out of laramie wyoming on may 19th. so I guess its not too much longer till im done here at wyotech anyway. Lol sorry for the rant:toothy7: I just get bored when Im hungry.

Ramen has been a staple here since since I lost my job. I've found that if I only use half the pack of seasoning it's not so dang salty.

On another note, the dog food is starting to look mighty good, lol. :)

At one point when my parents didnt have a ton of money and the willys was being built... we ate a lot of pasta and grilled cheese and stuff.... gotta do whatcha gotta do!

Ramen has been a staple here since since I lost my job. I've found that if I only use half the pack of seasoning it's not so dang salty.

On another note, the dog food is starting to look mighty good, lol. :)

yea, its funny how much you try with ramen to try and make it better, even though in the end it still taste like ramen. Owe well, its either rent or food. :-|

we ate a lot of pasta and grilled cheese and stuff.... gotta do whatcha gotta do!

Right on hemizach. You gotta do what you gotta do.

Here's another tip: Cornbread mix is under 50 cents a box here. Add one egg and 1/3 cup of mix, pop it in the oven for twenty minutes and it's a tasty alternative.

Pasta is a good way to go, even with just a jar of Prego and it's last's a long time too.

At one point when my parents didnt have a ton of money and the willys was being built... we ate a lot of pasta and grilled cheese and stuff.... gotta do whatcha gotta do!

yea, i went through that phase more than once too when I was still at home, we had alot of mac and cheese and other noodles

yea, its funny how much you try with ramen to try and make it better, even though in the end it still taste like ramen. Owe well, its either rent or food. :-|

Yep, ramen is ramen. Not much you can do with it. :blah5:

Pasta's another story. :)

Right on hemizach. You gotta do what you gotta do.

Here's another tip: Cornbread mix is under 50 cents a box here. Add one egg and 1/3 cup of mix, pop it in the oven for twenty minutes and it's a tasty alternative.

Pasta is a good way to go, even with just a jar of Prego and it's last's a long time too.

havent made corn bread before, ill have to try it out, deffinitly been eating alot of eggs....cant go wrong for 82 cents for half dozen

High school, week long camping trip, 5 of us, back pack full of food, one case of Ramen, and a reeeeaaaalllllyyyyyyyy big bag of weed. First night we get so high we ate all the food and lived on ramen noodles for the rest of the trip. I will never eat that crap again!!!

High school, week long camping trip, 5 of us, back pack full of food, one case of Ramen, and a reeeeaaaalllllyyyyyyyy big bag of weed. First night we get so high we ate all the food and lived on ramen noodles for the rest of the trip. I will never eat that crap again!!!

hahaha:toothy7: dang munchies anyway

Lol. :hippy2:

A big bag of potatoes and a bottle of ketchup are pretty cheap too. All kinds of ways to make them. A few cans of tunafish and a loaf of bread can go a long way also.

The dollar stores down here sell Hamburger helper for a Dollar. We always go there first to shop and anything we can't find, we get from the regular grocery store.

Us car guys always have alternatives for cheap meals, we have to sometimes, haha.

A while ago, i didnt eat for a week because I needed....or thought I needed....a new distributor for the duster.....havent done that again, the duster can wait. lol

Ramen has been a staple here since since I lost my job.
On another note, the dog food is starting to look mighty good, lol.
It's about to become a staple here too. I find that it can be made to suck less by adding some cheese, bits of meat and whatever spices smell right while the stuff is cooking. At least it adds a few variations to the rotation.

High-quality dog food may be passable. I might have to hit Sam's Club for a pallet of Beggin' Strips. ;-)

Hey Thanson, I know just what you need.............more ramen noodles! :toothy7:

lol lots of hotdogs too... had LOTS of those... but can always add cheese, greek sauce, or something to those. SO hotdogs will last a while in my book.

I actually kinda WANT some after reading this post, yes... I'm weird

Trust me, already do! I eat them every day when I come home from school cause we dont have stuff in the fridge thats not meant for dinner! We have a whole case downstairs for me

When I moved out of my parents house when I was 19 I ate ALOT of ramen noodles.By the the time I was 21 I would not touch them anymore.I am now 39 and just starting to eat them once in awhile again.Thats how sick of them I got. LOL,Jim

When I first moved out and on my own I made just enough for rent and the payment on my 77 Ford van .So I would go to my Moms house for dinner alot and what ever there was left over would be for my lunch the next day, You would be surprised what can go in a tortilla, spagetti. mac n cheese hotdogs
what ever I could find. It didnt really matter I learned that you could survive on the strangest stuff.

Bob

-
Back