I have arrived.......

-

zara3

Reaction score
This is 340jeffs wife here. I would to love show pics of my Dodge Demon but I don't have one yet:( Quick things about myself, I was raised around a muffler shop, when I was in 1st grade I made a collage of nothing but cars for school and was proud as all get out when the teacher hung it up on the wall for everyone to see. I was accepted into a vocational class for mechanics but unforfunately my fear and lack of self confidence got the better of me and I didn't do it. (that was in high school) I have helped pull engines, tear them down and rebuild them, I know how to weld among a few other things...oh yeah, I know exhaust!!LOL
To wrap things up, I have 4 kids (five if you include Jeff) and I stay home and take care of the house, kids, birds, guinnea pig and Jeff. I also like to go fishing:)

This is 340jeffs wife here. I would to love show pics of my Dodge Demon but I don't have one yet:( Quick things about myself, I was raised around a muffler shop, when I was in 1st grade I made a collage of nothing but cars for school and was proud as all get out when the teacher hung it up on the wall for everyone to see. I was accepted into a vocational class for mechanics but unforfunately my fear and lack of self confidence got the better of me and I didn't do it. (that was in high school) I have helped pull engines, tear them down and rebuild them, I know how to weld among a few other things...oh yeah, I know exhaust!!LOL
To wrap things up, I have 4 kids (five if you include Jeff) and I stay home and take care of the house, kids, birds, guinnea pig and Jeff. I also like to go fishing:)

Please step this way to the clone machine, for in our world we are in need of many more fine examples of womanhood as yourself. Not for myself as I already have your clone here, but i'm sure the other fellas who are in need will be placing their orders directly. Thanks for sharing, and tell Jeff to be on the lookout for that Demon, you deserve one of your very own!!! Another happy Geof here!!!

Please step this way to the clone machine, for in our world we are in need of many more fine examples of womanhood as yourself. Not for myself as I already have your clone here, but i'm sure the other fellas who are in need will be placing their orders directly. Thanks for sharing, and tell Jeff to be on the lookout for that Demon, you deserve one of your very own!!! Another happy Geof here!!!

Welcome!

Oh how true!

I'm single and looking so clone away!

Welcome!! I think its great that you and Jeff share the same love of cars and like Geof (Cosgig) and his wife see it as just another way to enjoy life together! Enjoy the site and I hope that you find that Demon soon!

she picked up a mopar magazine one day after we were married and says wow what kind of car is that so i looked and it was a demon. she looks at me and says thats what i want . been looking for a good deal ever since. but they just dont pop up cheap any more but i will find one some day or just pay the price.LOL

Your husband is a lucky man. I wish my wife shared your enthusiasm and knowledge of cars. Welcome aboard.

I'm impressed Zara, I wish my wife shared your love for cars. Her biggest concerns when it comes to cars is they go good and have heated leather seats. That's pretty minor though considering we've been married for 26 yrs. By the way Zara I have a Demon but it's not for sale no matter how much Jeff grovels. :toothy10::toothy10::toothy10:

Terry

\\:D/ Hello zara3.....Welcome and great to have another female on board and share an interest in cars.

We'll just have to help Jeff find a Demon for you not won't we....LOL :wink:

welcome !!!!!!:this is not a 340 car. has fresh 360,8 3/4 can sell as is or finished or in boxes.......no rust console and buckets auto.cheers:
she picked up a mopar magazine one day after we were married and says wow what kind of car is that so i looked and it was a demon. she looks at me and says thats what i want . been looking for a good deal ever since. but they just dont pop up cheap any more but i will find one some day or just pay the price.LOL

deemon.JPG

Zara, any woman who knows her way around a shop and has an interest in cars is a friend in my book! Jump in, find that Demon, get a little dirty and build your car ...... and when it's done you'll not only be proud of what you've accomplished, you'll have more confidence for the next one.

Welcome to FABO. I'm jazzed that you're here.

You and my wife would get along fine. I am glad someone else found a keeper also. Congrats Jeff.

Welcome to the board! :cheers:

Ya' better treat her right Jeff! She's a keeper for sure. The first thing my wife wants to know about a car is "what color is it". I keep trying to explain what and why I'm doing what I am in the build of my '69 Dart, but I just keep getting the look. Most other guys here will know what I mean.

Hello and Welcome to FABO!!

Hey Cosig, you got that clone machine cranked up yet?

Oh CRAP!!! This things got a CHEVY motor in it!!!!!Now I know why I couldn't get it to run!!!! And that also explains the over-abundance of chevy lovers out there!!! I'm gonna do an emergency powerplantectomy on it in the shop and see what gives!!! I'll keep ya posted. In the mean time, use Jeff's new patented method. Next time you're entertaining the fairer side, spread some Mopar magazines out around the love shack and see what comes up!!! And for good measure, slip in a few fishing mags too!!! Then bring em' on and reel em' in!!! Good luck, Geof

Thank You everybody!! LOL I wouldn't get the clone machine out though not unless you all really want someone that will do something so unexpected and ornery at any given moment. ( Like sticking your underwear in the freezer while you are taking a shower. Poor Jeff lol)
Thank you for your support and friendship:)

Like sticking your underwear in the freezer while you are taking a shower.
Yikes, now I need underwear police!!!! I'm leavin this guy alone.

-
Back