I have health news

-
ACliff,you have access,to pure everything.Hello,Brother. You have access, to walking,go get it,man.

Yeah it's easy I have 2 sons that work at Wal Mart. Tonight I went to the grocery store and did my shopping and walking at the same time.

Sorry to see this Cliff, Hopefully the new meds will work out for you.
Take care of yourself !

Wow!! How did I (the post *****) miss this thread Cliff :eek:ops::tard:
Walking and keeping oxygen running in your veins as your hart rate moves
may my prayers send a wave of healing to you this morning, I will continue my
prayers of healing and your body to receive help with your meds the doctor has you on... amen....

Cliff, I have to keep my mind and spirit strong and busy and it is hard being trapped in my little cottage, don;t get me wrong I am blessed to be out here in the sticks, but I am sure you under stand by know how it takes a toll on us to be home alone each and every day, as this cold weather keeps me/us in... This site and other things help make my days more occupied and makes me use my brain and I enjoy a laugh a few times a day here 8)
Keep your spirit strong my friend, and I hope the sun shines on you today one way or another..... I wish I was close by to bother you with a knock on your door and get some walks in, pacing and looking at the walls can sure creep in some times but I count on my boss lady to see I am not lonely and stay busy... I think she leaves a mess just so she knows I have something to do some times :glasses7: Yea I am a home, house, animal keeper and it does get old at times..... I am always here so if you ever just want to chat let me know .. Your Arkansas friend keeping you in my prayers Mike.

Good to see you are out doing some errands and walking, hang in there Cliff, still sending prayers :glasses7:

Sorry to see this Cliff, Hopefully the new meds will work out for you.
Take care of yourself !

Thanks 2darts, I am getting better but at a slow pace so. I don't over do.

Wow!! How did I (the post *****) miss this thread Cliff :eek:ops::tard:
Walking and keeping oxygen running in your veins as your hart rate moves
may my prayers send a wave of healing to you this morning, I will continue my
prayers of healing and your body to receive help with your meds the doctor has you on... amen....

Cliff, I have to keep my mind and spirit strong and busy and it is hard being trapped in my little cottage, don;t get me wrong I am blessed to be out here in the sticks, but I am sure you under stand by know how it takes a toll on us to be home alone each and every day, as this cold weather keeps me/us in... This site and other things help make my days more occupied and makes me use my brain and I enjoy a laugh a few times a day here 8)
Keep your spirit strong my friend, and I hope the sun shines on you today one way or another..... I wish I was close by to bother you with a knock on your door and get some walks in, pacing and looking at the walls can sure creep in some times but I count on my boss lady to see I am not lonely and stay busy... I think she leaves a mess just so she knows I have something to do some times :glasses7: Yea I am a home, house, animal keeper and it does get old at times..... I am always here so if you ever just want to chat let me know .. Your Arkansas friend keeping you in my prayers Mike.

Mike it's not easy to keep busy inside,my better half won't let me do anything her house is her domain. If I had a garage it would be easier,but at the same time right now walking and my meds are the best thing for me.

Good to see you are out doing some errands and walking, hang in there Cliff, still sending prayers :glasses7:

Thanks Keith. I will be going to Wal Mart today to walk again when I take my son to work this afternoon.

Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers Cliff, I hear ya on the house stuff
One day at a time and I hope you enjoy this day best you can, keep drinking water and watch your speed limit in wal mart today

Same thing is wrong with my heart. They said no heavy work so I started doing this. Its lighter then the Duster.

Same thing is wrong with my heart. They said no heavy work so I started doing this. Its lighter then the Duster.

Great Idea. Did your doctor put you on meds and excercise to help make your heart stronger? My doctor put me on carvedilol a generic for coreg.

I am on a pill diet also . The only thing I know is when the wife yells take-em. And Its my job to walk this monster. Got him as a pup one week after I was released from the hospital. When your not walking him your fighting him off. All he knows is play so he is my work out. bottom pic He is now 11 months and 150 lbs

I am on a pill diet also . The only thing I know is when the wife yells take-em. And Its my job to walk this monster. Got him as a pup one week after I was released from the hospital. When your not walking him your fighting him off. All he knows is play so he is my work out. bottom pic He is now 11 months and 150 lbs

Diet pill? My god he is huge but a beauty. I have a German Shepherd. I am still healing up from my angiogram then me and King will be getting into it on a regular basis.

Attachments

• 100_4368.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 90
Pill diet. It seams I eat more pills then food

LOL I know what you mean. I take 2 for diabetes (metformin) a multi vitamin,nexium,high blood pressure pill, vitamin b,magnesium pills, lipator, 81mg asprin and that doesn't count my 4-5 shots of 2 different insulin a day.I am also thinking about having another injection for my back again. :banghead:

Cliff, be assured of the support and concern of all of us here on FABO. This site is awesome, mostly due to people like you that are willing to take the time to help dummy's like me. Keep on doing what you love, and follow doctors orders! Take care dude. :coffee2:

Mark

Cliff, be assured of the support and concern of all of us here on FABO. This site is awesome, mostly due to people like you that are willing to take the time to help dummy's like me. Keep on doing what you love, and follow doctors orders! Take care dude. :coffee2:

Mark

Thanks Mark I am doing what the doctor told me to do. FABO is a great place to be and I guess I should post more but I have been trying to find stuff to keep me busy.

Cool looking little project. Take care of yourself Cliff. Going to the doc here shortly to see about treating the copd.......

Cool looking little project. Take care of yourself Cliff. Going to the doc here shortly to see about treating the copd.......

Thanks Doug. I hope all goes well with your doctor visit.

-
Back