I have health news

-

Old Tired Rebel

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
I went to the hospital early this morning for a angiogram And had the results about 1:30 this afternoon. My stress test showed the lower left part of my heart wasn't pumping properly.The test today showed what was wrong and I was surprised by what caused the problem. We thought that I had plaque build up or some type of blockage. But that was not the case everything was clear and no blockage or plaque build up at all. Seems when I went through chemo for cancer it done damage that no one knew about. The left lower part of my heart is like a 70 year old man the veins shrank from the chemo.

not to be blunt but what does this mean... i may have stayed at a holiday in but it didn't make me a doctor!

Damn, OTR. Sorry to hear. Seems like at "my young age" of 64 I keep seeing more and more people my age or younger that have gone.

I recently found out that a former girlfriend I used to know back in the '70s, who was several years younger than I, was gone back around 2008. She could not have been 60 when she died.

not to be blunt but what does this mean... i may have stayed at a holiday in but it didn't make me a doctor!

It's means I have to be extra careful and not do any heavy lift,No working until I get a small project done. My lower heart is like a 70 year old man and it's easy to have a heart attack.

Damn, OTR. Sorry to hear. Seems like at "my young age" of 64 I keep seeing more and more people my age or younger that have gone.

I recently found out that a former girlfriend I used to know back in the '70s, who was several years younger than I, was gone back around 2008. She could not have been 60 when she died.

This is so true and younger people than I am are running into these problems.

It's means I have to be extra careful and not do any heavy lift,No working until I get a small project done. My lower heart is like a 70 year old man and it's easy to have a heart attack.

ah geeze! well you just need to... find... some sweet young things to do your projects now!

dang ...that is not what i want to hear ......Prayers sent ....take it easy man..... this is some serious stuff. please take it easy and listen to your docs.

Thanks Rani But my Charger can't get done that way.

God Bless You, Brother! I ain't forgot Ya! I just finally got off the bike and got a tag for the Dakota, I will find a box this week!!!!!!!! Sorry for the the delay! I hope You are gonna do better!

God Bless You, Brother! I ain't forgot Ya! I just finally got off the bike and got a tag for the Dakota, I will find a box this week!!!!!!!! Sorry for the the delay! I hope You are gonna do better!

Thanks ironracer but I have no way to pay for shipping right now.

no....you put yourself first ......we can build 100 chargers but there is only one of you .....your way more valuable than a charger....believe it

Rani I can work on it but very slowly and be careful on what I try to do.

Rani I can work on it but very slowly and be careful on what I try to do.

yes but the news is still not what i wanted to hear ....i was hopeing they could give you some pill and make you a spring chicken again..

we still have prayers though.......double order of prayers up.

If I can, I will, I had to park the truck because my insurance company doubled my rates for no reason, so I have been riding the bike, as the weather got a bit worse, I found a new company. I will see what I can do!. The main thing is, for you to take care of Yourself!!!!!!!!

If I can, I will, I had to park the truck because my insurance company doubled my rates for no reason, so I have been riding the bike, as the weather got a bit worse, I found a new company. I will see what I can do!. The main thing is, for you to take care of Yourself!!!!!!!!

Thanks

Damn Cliff, take care of yourself. I'm not liking that news since Linda is in the middle of round 2 of 4 chemo treatments.........She has developed hypertension since the cancer thing has been going on and is on BP meds now. Just don't push it. Hope you'll find a happy medium that you can still be active somewhat and not hurt the current situation. Prayers sent my friend.

Prayers and well wishes sent. I've had chemo and radiation, had some surprise side affects from the radiation. Just follow dr's orders and don't try to do too much.

Prayers and well wishes sent. I've had chemo and radiation, had some surprise side affects from the radiation. Just follow dr's orders and don't try to do too much.

Thanks Plum,my wife told all our children and now it's gping to be like pulling teeth to do anything.

Cliff! Now you know what you have, be on top of it and stay relaxed, listen to
your Doctor! My wife Lynn had hardened artery's and died from it. There is a
name for it, Can not remember on the top of my head.She had regular check ups
and her doctor missed this. And now I miss her dearly.
Take care of yourself.
God bless you Cliff

Darryl

Thanks Darryl I halready have my new meds to start tomorrow.

Cliff,be mellow.Peace.Simply love the Charger. Just be patient.

Cliff! Now you know what you have, be on top of it and stay relaxed, listen to
your Doctor! My wife Lynn had hardened artery's and died from it. There is a
name for it, Can not remember on the top of my head.She had regular check ups
and her doctor missed this. And now I miss her dearly.
Take care of yourself.
God bless you Cliff

Darryl

Arteriosclerosis? Take care of yourself Cliff......

-
Back