I just call it separation !

-

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Just kick me again, I can take it #-o

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ow0QD9ERpI"]PASTA Bridge Animation - YouTube[/ame]

Wow there Memike...I know that is going to hurt but it is cool what they can do. How long will the recovery be?

Wow there Memike...I know that is going to hurt but it is cool what they can do. How long will the recovery be?

Not sure yet, the findings I read in my MRI / Die test show more spurs and more arther degeneration, waiting on my doc to give me a call, my chemo doc gave me the report yesterday so we will see :glasses7: cheers this morning :coffee2:

ouch!!!??? good luck.

Thank you barbee, I had some work dun to the same shoulder 12 years ago, recovery was the worst of it, I wish it would have hung on threw summer and fall and did it this winter, but it just can't wait.

Good luck Mike!
Thank you Stan, just another step in this thing called life some of us has to deal with, just moving forward and keeping my smile on counting all my blessings today brotha :glasses7:

It's been one week and not a word from my dr. :banghead: He is going to get a call from me today at 8am sharp !! not waiting another day #-o

Aww man,.. Best of luck,Mr. MeMike.. Your usually positive attitude, goes a very long way in prognosis & long term recovery.

Aww man,.. Best of luck,Mr. MeMike.. Your usually positive attitude, goes a very long way in prognosis & long term recovery.

Thank you Abodybomber, yea :color: I try and stay positive and take each day as it comes, and keep a smile on as I start my days out :D Thank you for reminding me complaining does not do any good :coffee2: I will be nice when I call him :toothy1:

You have a great day and cheers this morning sir :coffee2:

Good morning Mike, I hope all goes well today when you call your doctor.
I just called and the girl said they sent me a letter #-o What !! A letter I said ! I did not even get a call to tell me I have an appointment this morning at 9:40 am :???: I was nice but who the heck does that #-o , as a member here has said before (KrazyKuda) I am off like a prom dress :glasses7:I have 1 hour to get ready and be there Stan :toothy1:

A thats a shame.
I agree, they said the letter was sent out Wednesday with info on my Die test and MRI Snake #-o I am going to ask for a print out of this letter I never got :???: , You have a good day Snake, I better get out of here :color:

Oh great, now I have the mental image of Mike in a prom dress. That is not how I needed to start my day. :D. Good luck, Amigo.

Oh great, now I have the mental image of Mike in a prom dress. That is not how I needed to start my day. :D. Good luck, Amigo.

Better than an image of Mike out of the prom dress!

Hope all goes well, Mike.

:thumbup: Good luck Mike! Hope the Doc has good news for you today.

You'll need 2 strong shoulders to hold the steering wheel when your Valiant gets its transplant...:)

-
Back