I just can't let it go!!

-
Glad you stayed Memike. There are some people who piss me off here but i just try to keep to myself mostly.

I guess you can change a lot of things but personality you're kind of stuck with.

A have a friendly disagreement with the above statement....there are a lot of things a person can't change but a person can change his personality if he wants to. People do it all the time....they overcome shyness, grouchiness, perfectionism, being too critical, all sorts of things. But they have to own up to it and want to change.

Feel free to report them if you didn't start the problem.....I'm on a mission.....Ol turd and one other report so much that they draw attention to one aspect of a thread where someone called them a name......fortunately us mod's look to see who started the spat...not who had a good comeback or lost their cool...I will look to see who started it not that two wrongs make a right so dont git thinkin its a one way street cause its not...it's almost spring...time to weed out the garden and git rid of the bad apples from the barrel... I'm so sick of reported posts from the original offender tryin to blame others that it aint funny...I will say right now that I never had to look at the thread before I banned turdfurguson,I seen so many reported posts from him and when the godfather called a meeting of the mattresses It was on......then I read the thread in question and was satisfied I did the right thing.
Glad you stayed Memike. There are some people who piss me off here but i just try to keep to myself mostly.

I concur with goldfish65.....we ain't stuck with your crappy personality...F.a.b.o. is a quality site in which all people are welcome and that includes women and children from all walks of life...if you can't keep your personality and your mouth in check with the people that are welcomed then you are not welcome and don't let the door hit you on the way out...make an *** of yourself here and you will be shown the door with your forehead !!! this place was so nice and with growth it has aquired a few people that think they are in charge...that is not the case at all....we have members from when this place first started and new members all along the way that we cant live without...if you are a problem we can surely do without you so be nice or we wont be...I Promise :cheers:
A have a friendly disagreement with the above statement....there are a lot of things a person can't change but a person can change his personality if he wants to. People do it all the time....they overcome shyness, grouchiness, perfectionism, being too critical, all sorts of things. But they have to own up to it and want to change.

Not that I have had a problem, but where is the report button? I would hope to never have to sure the button also.

I concur with goldfish65.....we ain't stuck with your crappy personality...F.a.b.o. is a quality site in which all people are welcome and that includes women and children from all walks of life...if you can't keep your personality and your mouth in check with the people that are welcomed then you are not welcome and don't let the door hit you on the way out...make an *** of yourself here and you will be shown the door with your forehead !!! this place was so nice and with growth it has aquired a few people that think they are in charge...that is not the case at all....we have members from when this place first started and new members all along the way that we cant live without...if you are a problem we can surely do without you so be nice or we wont be...I Promise :cheers:

I was referring to the one individual who seems to be causing a lot of the trouble and who doesn't seem to get it. Yes, I agree, people can change their personalities if they so chose but this individual doesn't seem to want to which was my point. I hope the "you" you are referring to is not me as I don't believe I have done anything to warrant an attack on me. I feel privileged to be a part of FABO and I act accordingly.

Nah your our kind of people...and you are right...people can and do change when they want to be part of something that one individual was given chance after chance to just ease up a bit with his personality,very intelligent person but just not a people person.....he had came a long way only to screw up again but I think it was a big screwup this time...hope he learns the lesson and grows up just a tad bit,I'm told he's diffrent in person and I believe that but job had to be done and really I didnt know it was him till after the fact,the results would have been the same had i known :angry7:
I was referring to the one individual who seems to be causing a lot of the trouble and who doesn't seem to get it. Yes, I agree, people can change their personalities if they so chose but this individual doesn't seem to want to which was my point. I hope the "you" you are referring to is not me as I don't believe I have done anything to warrant an attack on me. I feel privileged to be a part of FABO and I act accordingly.

Glad you're still here. You are one of the reasons I am keeping my /6 in my 65 Barracuda.

Here let me do it, I've always wanted to report magajoltman, his avitar scarze me and he called me a doody head.:butthead::-D

Damn,you beat me to it!

MeGA CONSIDER YOUR SELF ON REPORT,LOL..:butthead:

memike, So glad things got handled and you're back to being your always cheerful and helpful self :-D.

I've been here on FABO a little while and don't recall any doody heads from Canada. It seems all the a-hole members are from the USA :scratch:.

Cut it out doody heads.....You're giving (us(a) a bad name :)

Glad you decided to come back Memike. I feel the same way sometimes and need a break, but I always come back.

WHAT HAPPENED WHAT HAPPENED!?!? Man I'm late! I just scanned thru and the main thing is Mike is staying. :cheers: Who's the culprit trying to upset the apple cart?!? Guess it don't matter seems he/she got da ol' heave ho!

I've been here on FABO a little while and don't recall any doody heads from Canada.

Oh there's doody heads here as well, lots of them. It's just that no matter how doody-headed we are, we still apologize when someone bumps into us lol..

Grant

Sorry about the off-topic reply

I have seen enough of this member that has not started a post...
start a post or even read a post with out miss reading it..:tongue9:
publicly telling me I am nothing but a drunk, nor a tech, and don't contribute to this site :angry7:
He says I drink myself silly and get on here to babble away about God know's what.
And said he has threads to prove it, his words

Quote = I have links to PAGES of this and can prove it.

Well

, No more :angry7:
I have seen every post you have made and I can't believe you have not fallen off the FABO tree and hit the ground.....

Kissing up to Mods don't get it in you posts eather.

Makes me wonder why you are even here.

I am out of here. I have a think skin, but I am so feed up with his attacks on our members....
TurdFerguson Read twice then one more time before you add your outranges replies. If I was a moderator you would be gone... But that's why I am not one :-D

Do what you will to this thread Moderators :happy10: I will respect what you need to do, But take the time to see what this peace of work is doing to this site. Good day.

Victoria and I will be fine and thank you for a great ride in life:happy10:

:read2::read2: Are you a Teacher ?
If not you can be :happy10:

I am very sorry that I even looked and thought about that thread
I admit it did bother me when I seen his reply
Witch I should have looked over it and not care.
It was selfish of me to do this thread know that I look back at it.

Please except my apologies
It was just a moment in my time that I let something bother me through out my night and thought about his opinion that he had about me and was looking at myself :read2: was I fooling myself and I was just a big laugh to some people but they just don't say it.. I blame myself for this and being protective of my family here :love4:
I think if I can't control my felling I need to learn about the ignore button and carry on with may day. If I get a friend request it's exepted...
I never hit the ignore button :scratch: But that is a tool in my mind know :happy10:

Sorry for my rant and post Joeychgo and all my family I interrupted and put concern in there day, I feel the love :love7:

Hey mike, you're an insincere piece of ****....real nice apollogy there AFTER a guy gets banned and ganged by a bunch of NO LIFE **** for brains.
I have more respect for those who know who knew then those inept's with obviously too much time on their hands on the constant search for a circle jerk..

Not one curse word was posted, not even a hint......

But I guess memike needs others to back him & his credibility cause he can't back his own?
Sad thing is ...he nor anyone else could prove me wrong nor did anyone back what he said in the thread in question where ol memike let his fingers out type his brain and now in this thread.... his character/credibility/integrity.

What strong character fellas, you guys are best when it comes to blindly following the lame.

And I like to drink, yeah...most do....But to say you are proud of being a drink is to basically say you're proud to be a failure, a ruiner of relationships, dysfunctional, and that you enjoy the tears in your children's eyes after finding out you drank away their college fund.

Bunch of hypocrites 'most' of you are, go look in the mirror sometime...

You substitute buddy ******* each other for learning, so go **** yourselves.

And to think none of this might have happened if rumble didn't bann me for nothing and then lie about it to me in a PM, and of corse...ol memike jumping into an argument ON THE WRONG SIDE OF RIGHT just to buddy **** with another senior member.

Hey johnnydart, you're on my nuts, get it straight,dude.
And everyone knows you have the most donk'd out pos on this site, so suck it ya miserable faggot.

goldfag,needsabrain, both can **** off.
needsabrain, I ever c u.....I'm'a swing u by yer legs and toss you off a fuckin bridge somewhere u whinny prik, of corse after I toss yer beloved FAGNUM heads over 1st.

And waggin and all the other people who think they are hot **** cause they help run the retard farm...... good for you, whatever fulfills the void you'all have in your lives.

And no I'm not angry, this is hilarious to me..

PS, I wouldn't even have posted again if weren't for all the FAGO spam you send to my email address telling me to 'come back chuckles' and to tell about the expansion of lameness the site has accomplished.

Memike I saw that post where
Turd attacked you.You are not the only one,so please dont feel singled out.

Mods it is time for some action about Turd. Please place him inn a doggie bag and into the garbage. There is no room for bullies here.

Thanks,Paul

Hey paul, you're a lying queer bait.

so how does it feel?

-
Back