I just can't let it go!!

-

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I have seen enough of this member that has not started a post...
start a post or even read a post with out miss reading it..:tongue9:
publicly telling me I am nothing but a drunk, nor a tech, and don't contribute to this site :angry7:
He says I drink myself silly and get on here to babble away about God know's what.
And said he has threads to prove it, his words

Quote = I have links to PAGES of this and can prove it.

Well

, No more :angry7:
I have seen every post you have made and I can't believe you have not fallen off the FABO tree and hit the ground.....

Kissing up to Mods don't get it in you posts eather.

Makes me wonder why you are even here.

I am out of here. I have a think skin, but I am so feed up with his attacks on our members....
TurdFerguson Read twice then one more time before you add your outranges replies. If I was a moderator you would be gone... But that's why I am not one :-D

Do what you will to this thread Moderators :happy10: I will respect what you need to do, But take the time to see what this peace of work is doing to this site. Good day.

Victoria and I will be fine and thank you for a great ride in life:happy10:

memike dont leave! I'm sure others will say the same too!

Anyone can see your a valued member here and a gold member at that!

Dont let one turd get your goat man... the turd is not worth it, please reconsider

Screw him. He ain't nobody. He's just a turd. We were here first. Im a drunk and proud of it and to call you friend. Tell him to come to the Monster and talk that ****.

Mike;We all have our own problems/faults/alter ego's.Can't let it get to ya.You have a lot of friends,but you gotta know that with a gazillion people,not all are going to be your's or my friends.You are who you are,do you really want to change?Sometimes you gotta drop back and punt.Sorry I don't have a miracle cure for ya.

Mike, you are one of the most level headed unconfrontational guys on here......
You should be a mod.
As for that other guy, he's one of a few on here that likes to start **** and be a tool to everyone.
There's a difference between someone who drinks a bit and likes to have fun, and someone who drinks and is an a-hole.
You're no drunken a-hole.
Let it go like water off of a duck's back, and ignore him.
My 2 cents.....FWIW.
Tom.

Have you been drinking again?:drinkers: :toothy10:

We know who you really are, a great guy, and fantastic member. Ignore that dude, we love you neighbor:cheers:

Mike don't let Turd to get to you. Stay and let the mods handle Turd.

Just rise above it Mike, remember the old 'sticks and stone' saying, "words will never harm you."

There's always going to be people who put others down, maybe he wasn't brought up to be kind to others.

Memike I saw that post where
Turd attacked you.You are not the only one,so please dont feel singled out.

Mods it is time for some action about Turd. Please place him inn a doggie bag and into the garbage. There is no room for bullies here.

Thanks,Paul

WTF is going on? Memike never bothers anybody. Just seeing this is pissing me off!

First thing Mike is to hit the ignore button on "TurdMan" next thing is you can't leave. You're the one ray of sunshine for guys like me who seem to have more than his fair share of shitty days.

For the rest of you guys and gals out there, everytime the "TurdMan" falls off the wagon and posts anything that's even borderline crap hit the report button (red triangle in bottom left hand corner of every post). He won't last long.

A Lil birdie once said to me ban that guy just for good measure....and so it was...anybody have an issue with that???
I have seen enough of this member that has not started a post...
start a post or even read a post with out miss reading it..:tongue9:
publicly telling me I am nothing but a drunk, nor a tech, and don't contribute to this site :angry7:
He says I drink myself silly and get on here to babble away about God know's what.
And said he has threads to prove it, his words

Quote = I have links to PAGES of this and can prove it.

Well

, No more :angry7:
I have seen every post you have made and I can't believe you have not fallen off the FABO tree and hit the ground.....

Kissing up to Mods don't get it in you posts eather.

Makes me wonder why you are even here.

I am out of here. I have a think skin, but I am so feed up with his attacks on our members....
TurdFerguson Read twice then one more time before you add your outranges replies. If I was a moderator you would be gone... But that's why I am not one :-D

Do what you will to this thread Moderators :happy10: I will respect what you need to do, But take the time to see what this peace of work is doing to this site. Good day.

Victoria and I will be fine and thank you for a great ride in life:happy10:

This was report enough for me, He's history :cheers:
First thing Mike is to hit the ignore button on "TurdMan" next thing is you can't leave. You're the one ray of sunshine for guys like me who seem to have more than his fair share of shitty days.

For the rest of you guys and gals out there, everytime the "TurdMan" falls off the wagon and posts anything that's even borderline crap hit the report button (red triangle in bottom left hand corner of every post). He won't last long.

So, is someone getting in touch with Mike to tell him to come back?
After over 23,000 posts, FABO just wouldn't be the same without ol' Mike!
C'mon back, Mike. You're missed!!!

don't go you are the biggest member of this family and one of the reasons i get on here first thing in the morning/ never met you but from what i see you are a really good person this site would never be the same with out you there are many here that appreciate you / just sayin if you go they might as well shut the site down !

Hey Mike everyone is in agreement here. You Stay and the other one goes.

-
Back