I just can't

-

inkjunkie

Reaction score
Figure out my wife. She says I :fart:to much and then she gives me home made refried beans for breakfast......:dontknow:

Sleep with one eye open she may try to put a filter on you. :shock:

if she gets you with the lighter holler I'm going to blow.

I've been married 39 years - she says if we could only bottle it and sell it or burn it in the furnace, WE'D BE RICH!!!! And yes, she makes bean soup, spicy pasta sauce and such - then complains when I'm always stepping on ducks!!! My kids bought me a keychain that says -"I wish my car retained as much gas as I DO!!!" They also got me a T-shirt that says "Worlds largest single source of natural gas!" At least they see some humor in it, but then again, my 32 year old daughter who weighs about 110 pounds soaking wet can clear a room with the best of them - she says it' a natural bodily function!!!! My wife holds them in all day long and then kills me after she goes to sleep!!!!!

I've been married 39 years - she says if we could only bottle it and sell it or burn it in the furnace, WE'D BE RICH!!!! And yes, she makes bean soup, spicy pasta sauce and such - then complains when I'm always stepping on ducks!!! My kids bought me a keychain that says -"I wish my car retained as much gas as I DO!!!" They also got me a T-shirt that says "Worlds largest single source of natural gas!" At least they see some humor in it, but then again, my 32 year old daughter who weighs about 110 pounds soaking wet can clear a room with the best of them - she says it' a natural bodily function!!!! My wife holds them in all day long and then kills me after she goes to sleep!!!!!
well after 5 years mine dose the same as me she farts and then tells me she cant smell ha ha lol god i love her ... wate did i say that lol

You know it smells really bad when it wakes me, the dogs and my wife up in the middle of the night. She is a very hard sleeper... :D

My wife should be named Betty Crocker for all of the baking she does during the day.....
I told her this and she just laughs.
I hate going to bed some nights......lol
BTW, i never do that to her. :D

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xFaJUZRkQM&feature=player_embedded"]Breaking the Barrier - YouTube[/ame]

Always thought this was funny.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82hvPp7JiRQ"]A baby and some baby powder - Funny! - YouTube[/ame]

-
Back