I know it is not a mopar but this was sitting 200 ft away from my 67 dart

-
I thought we hadn't yet determined what the car was? You pointed out it might be an F-body and provided a pic. OP hasn't yet said if that's it. So while we were waiting I made a joke. This forum is for bullshitting about cars, right?

In either way. It was a joke. If you wanna drag whatever bias you have against me from another thread into here and "interject your asshole opinion". Feel free not to. If you wanna lighten up and laugh at a joke. Then go for it.

Your

I am meeting a guy today at noon if he showes and after dealing with him I am going to take pictures of the car in question as well any other mopars there so if anyone has an interest I can set things up so you can come take a look.

guy here is the pictures of the car that I was told was a RR 6 Cyl. vin RM21G3G1965XXXX

20170226_140656_001.jpg

I thought we hadn't yet determined what the car was? You pointed out it might be an F-body and provided a pic. OP hasn't yet said if that's it. So while we were waiting I made a joke. This forum is for bullshitting about cars, right?

In either way. It was a joke. If you wanna drag whatever bias you have against me from another thread into here and "interject your asshole opinion". Feel free not to. If you wanna lighten up and laugh at a joke. Then go for it.
guy here is the pictures of the car that I was told was a RR 6 Cyl. vin RM21G3G1965XXXX

View attachment 1715022156
WE ALSO HAVE A PADDY WAGON AND AN
'73, 318 car
Ok that solves that thank you for looking it up now at least I know what I am trying sell for the guy. I have a bunch of pictures is this the fourm to put them up on?

Ok that solves that thank you for looking it up now at least I know what I am trying sell for the guy.

I wouldn't get too excited about it being a Road Runner without verification from the data plate, if it's not rotted away. RM21 is just a Satellite body in the medium price range 2 door sedan with a 318.

I'd call it a Satellite with a 318 and walkaway since the guy has already told you a few lies about it.

I always said I wished cars could talk... the stories they would tell, from the assembly line to the grave.

I really appreciate you posting all those pics. Some I've owned and all I would love to see restored. Best of luck with your ride.

I wouldn't get too excited about it being a Road Runner without verification from the data plate, if it's not rotted away. RM21 is just a Satellite body in the medium price range 2 door sedan with a 318.

I'd call it a Satellite with a 318 and walkaway since the guy has already told you a few lies about it.
I will get the data plate info from it I need to know. thanks for your help .

I really appreciate you posting all those pics. Some I've owned and all I would love to see restored. Best of luck with your ride.
Thank you, I wish someone would buy the paddy wagon and the armored truck they would be very cool trucks to show.

-
Back