I know it is not a mopar but this was sitting 200 ft away from my 67 dart

-

mark studley

Reaction score
I could not get this car out of my head so I asked my friend if he would sell it to me it is a 1963 Ford Galaixy 500 convertible with a 390 and four speed with a 12 bolt rearend. so I got it for $1500 I am a sick man. it is sharing space with my dart in the garage.

20170204_105425_001.jpg

You found a 1963 Ford 500 convertible and it is a four speed car :steering::steering::steering: for $1.500 :wtf:

Well you must be living right my friend :thumbsup:

That is sweet !!!
Congrats !!
I love those cars !!
Icing on top it's a ; speed whoo hoo !!

I could not get this car out of my head so I asked my friend if he would sell it to me it is a 1963 Ford Galaixy 500 convertible with a 390 and four speed with a 12 bolt rearend. so I got it for $1500 I am a sick man. it is sharing space with my dart in the garage.

View attachment 1715019660
if anyone is interested there are a lot more restoreable cars in the yard I moved a 1969 judge (no drive line but complete body for $3500 )there are still mopars from the 60 to the 80s left as well many other makes and models just contact me and I can get you in to look around. the yard is in R.I

View attachment 1715019660
there are three 65 cudas, a 70 cuda body stripped,there is a road runner do not know the year but the numbers say it is a six cyl. form the factory,there is also a 55 olds with a nail head in very restorable condition,there is also a mid 80s vett convertible missing the rear tail light section but otherwise complete .there is a shell from a 67 chalenger fastback in solid condition i could go on but you get the point email me with your intrestes and i will check for you.

there are three 65 cudas, a 70 cuda body stripped,there is a road runner do not know the year but the numbers say it is a six cyl. form the factory,there is also a 55 olds with a nail head in very restorable condition,there is also a mid 80s vett convertible missing the rear tail light section but otherwise complete .there is a shell from a 67 chalenger fastback in solid condition i could go on but you get the point email me with your intrestes and i will check for you.
2 problems, they never made a 6 cylinder road runner (that I know of) and the challenger was never a fastback or made b4 1970. You may have just got the models mixed up. :)

2 problems, they never made a 6 cylinder road runner (that I know of) and the challenger was never a fastback or made b4 1970. You may have just got the models mixed up. :)
I stand corrected the fast back is a charger I own one that I bought from the yard as far as the 6 cyl. road runner the vin numbers were verified by Chrysler according to the owner of the yard.

I stand corrected the fast back is a charger I own one that I bought from the yard as far as the 6 cyl. road runner the vin numbers were verified by Chrysler according to the owner of the yard.
Ah that makes sense.

A 6 cyl RR?? That has to be SUPER rare!!

Ah that makes sense.

A 6 cyl RR?? That has to be SUPER rare!!
i do not know much about mopars I own the dart and then i bought the charger from him. but according to him the numbers can be verified and he says that in the 50 years he has had the yard it is the only one he has seen I think he wants $4000 with out a drive line in it.

I think you will find it to be a Galaxie 500 XL. Pretty desirable car. Great score.

hope its got a 9 inch rear and not some chevy 12 bolt rear, friend of mind got 2 one black with red top and int other red with red top and int,also gotta black 67 fairlane with white drop top and red int

hope its got a 9 inch rear and not some chevy 12 bolt rear, friend of mind got 2 one black with red top and int other red with red top and int,also gotta black 67 fairlane with white drop top and red int
i am stupid my 68 cutlass has the 12 bolt rear the galaixy has no rear cover the guts come out the front of the pumkin. sorry.

Please post the first 7 numbers and letters in the V.I.N. of the 6 cyl Road Runner..........

Belvedere line was used for the RR and built mainly in Lynch Road, Los Angeles and St. Louis. The Satellite was a higher trim level and used for the GTX. The car in question is probably the former.

-
Back