I know it is not a mopar but this was sitting 200 ft away from my 67 dart

-
If I was to get a Ford, THAT would be the one! Born when I was, love the tail lights in those and the 4 speed/convertible is a huge bonus imo. Nice!

My Neighbor had a 4 door of that same year. She had it painted aquamarine and it was beautiful (she wasnt!) Huge car, nice taillights. Get on it! Id buy that for 1500 too.

Guys, you realize he said he didn't know the year on the Road Runner.

It very well could be an F-body, which very well could mean it's slant powered.

Guys, you realize he said he didn't know the year on the Road Runner.

It very well could be an F-body, which very well could mean it's slant powered.
I am going there this week I will post a picture of the car and the body tag information so you can tell me what it is and maybe I just might learn something.I am looking forward to your response after I post the information. take care.

I am going there this week I will post a picture of the car and the body tag information so you can tell me what it is and maybe I just might learn something.I am looking forward to your response after I post the information. take care.

Easy enough with a google search.

General shape of an F-body from '76-79, '80 would have the same body style, but with a squared off nose.

79prrbyasabo_1.jpg

Belvedere line was used for the RR and built mainly in Lynch Road, Los Angeles and St. Louis. The Satellite was a higher trim level and used for the GTX. The car in question is probably the former.
from memory it has the body style of the 74 rr with the round bodystyle.

I generally like to pretend those "road runners" don't exist lol.

That's on you.

Some of us like the F-body and have owned enough of the platform to know how to get the most out of it.

If you want to close your mind, then that's your problem.

That's on you.

Some of us like the F-body and have owned enough of the platform to know how to get the most out of it.

If you want to close your mind, then that's your problem.

*cough* it was a joke, take a breath and lighten up ramenth *cough*

Easy enough with a google search.

General shape of an F-body from '76-79, '80 would have the same body style, but with a squared off nose.

View attachment 1715020331
take scoop off, add silver grapics to hood, swap wheels for cragers 8 and 10 wide, be identacal with one my uncle bought new setting between our house's now!

*cough* it was a joke, take a breath and lighten up ramenth *cough*

The issue is, when someone is looking for factual information there's always that one asshole who has to interject opinion. Guess which one you are.

The OP is looking for info and showing off his new score. You're not helping, either way.

if anyone is interested there are a lot more restoreable cars in the yard I moved a 1969 judge (no drive line but complete body for $3500 )there are still mopars from the 60 to the 80s left as well many other makes and models just contact me and I can get you in to look around. the yard is in R.I
I'll nibble - where in RI? feel free to PM me if you don't want to post the answer for all to see. Thanks!

Oh, and to the OP, a four speed convertible is freaking awesome. Throwing in the FE just makes it better.

But, a word to the wise, there were casting issues with the FE's in those years, almost all the way up until '66 or '67. I've built a few of them over the years that had a high sand content in the molds, where the blocks were cracking.

The issue is, when someone is looking for factual information there's always that one asshole who has to interject opinion. Guess which one you are.

The OP is looking for info and showing off his new score. You're not helping, either way.

I thought we hadn't yet determined what the car was? You pointed out it might be an F-body and provided a pic. OP hasn't yet said if that's it. So while we were waiting I made a joke. This forum is for bullshitting about cars, right?

In either way. It was a joke. If you wanna drag whatever bias you have against me from another thread into here and "interject your asshole opinion". Feel free not to. If you wanna lighten up and laugh at a joke. Then go for it.

cool rag ride man , just get thev 390/406 tri power for that , and old school american rims . cool score .

-
Back