CAR IS COMPLETE, ca title
except for engine

car has been sitting since 1986,

floor pans are rusty
trunk pan rusty
lower quarter pans are rusty

my asking price is 4500 obo

willing to ship! (at your expense)

Hey Cody, no offense, but if you post your email, phone # etc. You have to be a gold member. $35/year, well worth it. Good luck with the sale

IMG_0096.jpg

IMG_0095.jpg

IMG_0093.jpg

IMG_0092.jpg

IMG_0091.jpg

IMG_0090.jpg

IMG_0088.jpg

IMG_0087.jpg

IMG_0085.jpg

IMG_0084.jpg

wow more rot than expected for a car from the west coast

car sat up in the hills through many snowy winters so its expected, but i think the price is reasonable considering the existence of these cars in general

If the price was lower I may be interested, but its rusted full of holes, sitting on it's belly with non orig plates, a slant code, and would take 8 grand to get decent looking drivable w/slant.

Great car for someone with 15k to put into it to make it a built sb/bb car.

If the price was lower I may be interested, but its rusted full of holes, sitting on it's belly with non orig plates, a slant code, and would take 8 grand to get decent looking drivable w/slant.

Great car for someone with 15k to put into it to make it a built sb/bb car.

im accepting offers, but be reasonable

Just remember. IT IS A 70 BARRACUDA. I know it needs work, but I'm sure he's somewhat flexible on his 4500 asking price. 70 E- body project cars are not as common as a-bodys. Seems like every one wants something for nothing. You got two choices. Buck up and pay good money for a finished car. Or buy a project car and get your hands dirty. I have went both routes. I would be interested to hear what you "Senior' members think that Barracuda is worth. Let me also remind everyone of one simple fact. The "Young Guns" are the future of our "Hobby". And when we are dead , they will be buying our Mopars. Just remember that when you are being opinionated and discouraging.

Just remember. IT IS A 70 BARRACUDA. I know it needs work, but I'm sure he's somewhat flexible on his 4500 asking price. 70 E- body project cars are not as common as a-bodys. Seems like every one wants something for nothing. You got two choices. Buck up and pay good money for a finished car. Or buy a project car and get your hands dirty. I have went both routes. I would be interested to hear what you "Senior' members think that Barracuda is worth. Let me also remind everyone of one simple fact. The "Young Guns" are the future of our "Hobby". And when we are dead , they will be buying our Mopars. Just remember that when you are being opinionated and discouraging.

I agree. With E-bodies being harder to acquire and in somewhat high demand, I don't think he's too awfully far off on his asking price. Would I pay it? No, I'm retarded when it comes to restoring a car, but somewhat with more desire and talent may come along and think it's well worth it.

build date: 9 - 1969...first month or 2 of production?
i can't do it, but i'd love someone to bring this thing back bone stock.

im negotiable on the price, the sooner i sell it the sooner ill start my single turbo 416 build thread haha,

If I had the money,I would make it look like this =)
BC%201974%20Plymouth%20Barracuda.jpg

That is my good friends car!! He bought it new, it is totally unrestored and still like new, slant six, way more rare than a Hemicuda :toothy10: Believe it or not but he drove that thing thru the MN winters!

List the numbers on the fender tag here and I will decode it for you.

Or you can pm me the info and I will decode it there.

nothing wrong with your price , get it up on all 4's , clean it & get some frame pics & engine bay , amd is anyones friend who wants to rebuild it , bottom line is if they dont like the price tell em to go buy the one down the street . it'll move just a little more effort on your part ...good luck

car is pending sale but the guys is taking forever to send me the funds through paypal

heres what the fender tag says

FF4 A01 J25L31 M21 N95

FF4 H4F3 000 910 018111

E 24 D31 DM23 C0E

LAST 6 OF FENDER TAG 103563

VIN# BH23C0E103563

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back