I know most of you have problably seen it but.....(pic's)

-

DERICKS

Reaction score
I tuned up the wifes Duster today and we gave it its first good bath or the year. Its slow but it sure does look good to me! I'm pretty proud of this Duster, its been relatively trouble free since I bought it 5 years ago....of course we're takin it to the strip this weekend so that might change! LOL Just a few pic's for the heck of it

black Duster 008.jpg

black Duster 011.jpg

black Duster 017.jpg

black Duster 018.jpg

Thanks guys! I really do love this one so much, I've had mine for 20 years and it hasnt been as good to me as this one has in the last 5 years. Power steering, air conditioning, with 3.21 gears its a real nice cruiser

Looking good DERICKS!!!!:thumblef: Yall have a great time this week end.
I call it my strong end.:toothy7:

Very nice Duster. Love the black. You're a lucky man to have a beautiful wife and a wife that shares your passion for cars. I've been married for 34 years to a beautiful woman too and having one that shares your interests in this hobby is a blessing. Keep her car clean....lol.

Nice exterior and interior, lets see that power plant! Good luck this weekend!

Heres a couple shots of the fire breathing stock 69 340 that was already in it when I bought it. Other that the headers and 600 Edelbrock its stock, i'm hoping for some low low 15's out of her with the 3.21 gears. Thanks for the compliments and yes it is a blesseing to have a wife or husband that shares you passion/hobby, its a real sweet deal :)

black Duster engine 001.jpg

black Duster engine 002.jpg

cool car, i had to look back at your location there is one i see at the cruise nights 73 and newer black with the white 340 stripe and cragars! i bought my wife a 74 duster a few months ago and although it too is pretty damn slow, it is a real blast to drive.

cool car, i had to look back at your location there is one i see at the cruise nights 73 and newer black with the white 340 stripe and cragars! i bought my wife a 74 duster a few months ago and although it too is pretty damn slow, it is a real blast to drive.

Thats funny because locally there is an identical car with the exception of white letter tires here. I tried to get her to switch to rallyes but she wont ditch the Cragars, I like them to but I love the factory Rallyes. The last two trips we took this one on it averaged 18mpg on the E way

Your a lucky man Dericks!Not only is your wife into Mopars,but also goes racing?and races also!!Bend down and kiss the ground!You,ve been blessed!LOL!Great to see your family enjoying nice cars and events together!:cheers:

Your a lucky man Dericks!Not only is your wife into Mopars,but also goes racing?and races also!!Bend down and kiss the ground!You,ve been blessed!LOL!Great to see your family enjoying nice cars and events together!:cheers:

Thanks man! Dont I know it...i'm building these two right also :)

lapeer may 09 029.jpg

-
Back