I like how he says, "no day dreamers". HaHa!

-
"this car DOESE have a title"

What? Does it or doesn't it?

"has rally dash n center council"

What the hell is a council?

" no rust or rot al all!!!!!!"

What the hell?

Guess all this makes up for the fact that it needs a paint job and a new interior, but $30,000
I don't think so moron.

would be way more unusual to find a CL ad that is actually a decent car listed at a legitimate price? or the poor guy asked someone to help him with the listed?

or CL requires the seller to answer a few questions before allowed to list in auto for sale, LIKE: if on drugs , please wait for a clear head before listing, or anyone that did not make it past the third grade, please get help??? etc

Sooo $30K for a 318 challenger ??? Thats now a 340 clone, fake whatever. Never thought I'd see prices like this. I guess i could ask $30k for my 67 notch that was a 6, but is now going to be a formula S fake. SMH

I emailed the guy and asked him if he was sniffing glue. I pointed out a few reasons why his asking price of $30K was insane and to use Spell Check. He replied, "thanks for your input". I told him it was my pleasure. Not much more I could do!

no change to the ad at this point - true: you can't fix stupid.
I emailed the guy and asked him if he was sniffing glue. I pointed out a few reasons why his asking price of $30K was insane and to use Spell Check. He replied, "thanks for your input". I told him it was my pleasure. Not much more I could do!

If he gets 30k for that car, Im going to sell my 66 charger and 67 Dart and retire, well I am retired but you get the idea:wack:

email him a link to this thread lol .

E-bodies get some stupid crazy prices, but this seems a bit much

I would the understand the spelling if he was from Colorado!!! LOL... Funny stuff :)

Dave,

-
Back