I like the way this guy thinks

-
You think maybe this guy has had to deal with selling a car once or twice before?

I understand where the guy is coming from I rely do but thats just the way it is. People are going to want to ask questions. If some one told me not to ask any questions and just buy it I would tell them to go pound sand up there *** and walk away.

I understand where the guy is coming from I rely do but thats just the way it is. People are going to want to ask questions. If some one told me not to ask any questions and just buy it I would tell them to go pound sand up there *** and walk away.

I agree. I think this guy was just sick and tired of people wasting his time. I think he would be more likely to answer your questions if you went to see the car. In this economy, lowballers are normal.

I get that he doesn't want people wasting his time but why is he wasting mine? How much does he want for the car? If I saw that ad locally on craigslist I would flag it. I am campaigning to get craigslist to set some rules for posting, like Year Make Model and price in the heading and contact info in the post body. Anything less gets flagged by me.

Sounds like he has dealt with more than his fair share of knuckleheads...

Sounds like he has dealt with more than his fair share of knuckleheads...

Sounds like he is kind of a knucklehead himself. I bet if you made an offer he didn't like, he'd get all pissy about it. If you take his ad literally, he'd accept $1 for the car.

Interesting ad.
Really like that dinosaur, had to do a little more detective work to find out were the ad was posted. Do you know were 'Space Coast ' is ? I didn't, now I know

"The Space Coast is a region in the U.S. state of Florida around Kennedy Space Center, where NASA launches space shuttles; and Cape Canaveral Air Force Station"

GregH

Interesting ad.
Really like that dinosaur, had to do a little more detective work to find out were the ad was posted. Do you know were 'Space Coast ' is ? I didn't, now I know

"The Space Coast is a region in the U.S. state of Florida around Kennedy Space Center, where NASA launches space shuttles; and Cape Canaveral Air Force Station"

GregH

Yep, I live on the space coast of Florida... Brevard County, FL

I agree, he might be a hard one to deal with. If you really want to sell a car and don't want any BS, you have to do your part too - like list a FAIR price and give a lot of details and photos to back it up. Maybe that is why he has had problems in the past? Craigs list doesn't charge per word or per photo (I'm guessing, I only buy) so why do people post add with no pic or sketchy details?

Best lookin torino was the 72 Torino Gran Sport fastback. That 70 is one fugly sumbitch.

I agree that potential buyers can be flakes and pains in the ***, but he's not helping things and might be pissing off potential buyers. He doesn't list an asking price (at least give me a starting point), his description and pictures are definitely lacking for a car of that caliber.

If he really wanted to sell it, he would list it on Ebay with a good description and good pictures, and probably an outrageous reserve! He's just fishin!!

I hardly ever call or inquire about something that doesn't have a price. I'm sure he is sick of dealing with chowderheads, but I think there is a better way of going about it.

Yep, I live on the space coast of Florida... Brevard County, FL
That's badass! I was down there last spring break with my band (East Burke Marching Cavaliers) and we won our second national championship in both parade and concert ensemble type competitions. I'll be going back again this easter where we WILL win again. Not to sound cocky...

For a Ford i guess it's OK, but a little 340 dart would eat his *** up for lunch. That thing is a boat. Did i say BIG? Price in my book ranges from $26,000 to $1600. He might be in the $15,000-$20,000 range if he's lucky in this economy. Who knows.
Small Block

-
Back