i lost my hero today

-
Very sorry for your loss. I hadn't seen my dad in 12 years, just until this summer. I found him, only to find he is battling cancer that they say has spread too far. Spend time with your family right now, you all need each other.

Sorry for for your loss my condolences to you and yours. I lost my Dad back in 04 and still think about him every day.

Sorry to hear about the loss of your Dad.
I just lost my Dad a short time ago and there is never a day that goes by that I tell him I love him and miss him so much. I see little things like a small flicker of light or strange little things that happen, that is my Dad showing me he is still with us.

Kenny

My Condolences to you and all the family and friends he must have had.
Keep all the great memories alive in your hart and and feel blest to have had him in your life.

I'm so sorry to read this post. I lost my own hero over four years ago and, like many others, agree that no day goes by without thinking about him. My thoughts and deepest sympathies are with you and your family.

Very sorry for your loss..i will send prayers for your dad ,you and family...

Our condolences to you and your family for the loss of your hero. Losing a parent is one of the toughest things we have to go through in life. Hang in there and always keep the memories of the good times. It's the memories that carry us through and always keep the departed alive for us.

So sorry to hear of your great loss. I also lost my father several yaers ago and we were best friends. I put a picture of him and i on my dresser and speak to him every morning. The loss will never leave you but the memories will soften the pain, and a great cry don't hurt either, my heart goes out to youmy friend. Steve

-
Back