I lost something

-

krazykuda

FABO Gold Member
How-To Section Editor
Reaction score
I seem to have lost an hour, has anyone found it???

S' OK. I've "got insomnia" tonight. Just got back from the local Sheri's which I guess is the only cafe open in this town anymore, and had a little shot 'o breakfast. It's either 3 or 4AM, LOL depending "on how you look at it"

woke up at 3 (or was it 4?) Now it's 5 and no reason to go back to bed. I'll hang out here. lol

woke up at 3 (or was it 4?) Now it's 5 and no reason to go back to bed. I'll hang out here. lol

Does anybody really know what time it is????

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bdGMpRNzO4"]Chicago Performs "Does Anybody Really Know What Time It Is?" on Ellen - YouTube[/ame]

Yesterday it was dark at 6:55am but today it's light out.#-o

Stay tuned for the next episode of: Where did the hour go?:-?

Only one hour?? I dunno Karl, over the last almost-year I've lost a helluva lot more than one. If anybody finds a few extras, I could sure use them -- the bags under my eyes are so huge I could pack 'em and move to Boston.

hey karl I found it,it's over here on the north side of the calsag.

Well if it's in the Cal Sag, forget it. It's gone. I'm not going in there to get it... That river is so polluted, it'll kill ya....

Especially the south side, that's where all the crap is...

There is a road that's called Cal Sag, does that run next to the canal? I delivered a load to Menards in Crestwood.

Yes, the road that follows it is called the Cal Sag for a stretch. Then Rout 83, then College Drive.... Three different names for the same road - how confusing.... :banghead:

Yes, the road that follows it is called the Cal Sag for a stretch. Then Rout 83, then College Drive.... Three different names for the same road - how confusing.... :banghead:

Yep, I made all three. Took it north for a bit made a left somewhere and another left to get to S Bell to the other Menards.

-
Back