I love Jegs !

-

MileHighDart

Reaction score
Just ordered a new intake for my 318

Weiand 8022

Jegs price was $240, but I found it on speedwaymotors.com for $219.99
I wanted to buy from Jegs cause I had a gift card,
They priced matched it no problem, used my gift card and paid the rest on visa. Free shipping of course, and I'll have it by Saturday

I love it when a plan comes together !

Attachments

• UP64467_L_1e60c010.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 222
Jegs and Summit have always treated me great

I think I got an Eddie 1406 kicking around that would do great on top of there ;)

FYI O'reilly's prices matches both Jegs and Summit. Local for most.

My son (Stock Car builder driver) loves Jegs, I bet I seen my wife ship her stuff out in 30 Jegs boxes last year (Lamps/Parts) the team of 4 cars go threw a bunch of parts.
So yes :glasses7: we love Jegs here on the hill :cheers:

Miss Jegs loves you too :D:D

Attachments

• 20150123_215523.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 195
Good choice on the intake;I was going to get that one if I couldn't find a LD4B. I'll also be using a 1406. Keep us posted on the 4 barrel upgrade as there are a few FABO peeps upgrading their 318's to a 4 barrel.

Jegs and Summit, pure Americana. I hope they last forever, but never take anything for granted.

Oh yeah I would have used the gift card for sure and I like Jegs, but generally I do use Summit because of their warehouse in Nevada and things come like the next day. Enjoy your new stuff! I like when the boxes come it's like Christmas.

It's hard to top that next day service from Summit, been buying from them for many years, never had a problem with anything, even having to return something a couple times.

Between getting stuff from Summit and buying stuff from people here on FABO the UPS guy wondered if he was delivering a car one piece at a time.

I'm a Summit guy, almost exclusively. Why? Because their South Eastern Distribution Center is about 30 minutes drive from here, and I have hold any item I want in my hand BEFORE I buy it, and 99% of the time I can take it home with me, THAT DAY. Also, if I need to return something for refund or replacement, that transactions happens right now, too.

Even if Jeg's has a slightly better price on a given item, the face to face interaction, and "right now" transaction is still worth it to me.

-
Back