I love my wife.

-

75slant6

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Lol. Ok so tonight my wife hands me my phone and tells me to plug it in. I plug it in and this is what I see! It's a tweak she put on my phone! The needle moves, showing the percentage of the battery as its charging! She's awesome!!View attachment image.jpg

Hope that is more accurate than the old fuel gauges in our cars, LOL

Niiice...that's awesome.
I'm interested in one for my phone too. :D

I'll get her to comment on here tonight saying where and how she got it.

Krozykuda, she has 4 sisters. One is married and one is getting married in march but the other two are single. Lol

Caleb's wifey here... i'll try to explain it w/ out gettin too technical here lol. It's a bit complicated if you're not very tech minded. (Easiest thing for you to do is send me ur phone and let me do it lol) First you'll have to jailbreak your iPhone (evasi0n.com is the place to start) This tweak only works on iPhones running iOS 6 or earlier (mine is iOS 7 and i tried it but didn't work at all). Then you need to install winterboard, then install mopar charging meter, and enable it in winterboard. Basically if you wanna do any mods to your phone, you need to jailbreak it (in my humble opinion, def worth it) so many cool things you can do w/ em them! There's a bunch of videos on YouTube as well that show how to jailbreak

Huh? I'm just gonna have to stick with my tick-tock-tach. If I started doing stuff like that on my phone I'd land up with the blue screen of death or something.

winterboard is avail on the S4.....Now to fig it out..lol...lol

I know it! Says you gotta root the phone. Guess I should maybe try and figure it out to get this on there. I just always have this fear of losing everything. My buddy bricked his phone numerous times which doesn't sound fun.

I love her too. But what's with that broken horse head thingy? ;)

I know it! Says you gotta root the phone. Guess I should maybe try and figure it out to get this on there. I just always have this fear of losing everything. My buddy bricked his phone numerous times which doesn't sound fun.

My wife bricked hers on the way home from nc but thanks to YouTube she was able to get it goin again.

Dang! I've got an iPhone 5c with the ios7. Just my luck to have one that can't be jail broke yet!

Yes you can jailbreak it (jailbreaking or rooting, same thing) and winterboard works fine, the problem is this specific tweak was designed for iOS 6, not 7. I emailed the dev and asked if he could update it, this one was released 3 yrs ago so who knows.

As long as you do a backup to iTunes before you jailbreak, you really can't lose anything. If something happens, you can always restore from backup. In all my years of playing around w/ my phone, Sun was the first time i ever bricked it, and even then, i didn't lose anything

-
Back