I made a deal on a B body that included my Dart in trade.

-

Magster65

Reaction score
It's a little bittersweet after all that work on the 67 but I couldn't pass up the Super Bee.
The Dart went as part of the deal. We still have A bodies in the shop but I'm without now.

20221216_083511.jpg

IMG_5447.jpg

IMG_5455.jpg

20221216_150005.jpg

20221216_174032.jpg

20221216_174013.jpg

Nice Bee!! And you did the trip before the snow started falling today!

Is the Bee a BC car? What’s the story on it?

'70 Coronets have one of the best-looking front ends on a muscle car ever in my opinion

My love affair with old Mopars started with 2 things: my 69 Charger and a friend's 70 Coronet RT! So you know what I think of that Bee!

It's a little bittersweet after all that work on the 67 but I couldn't pass up the Super Bee.
The Dart went as part of the deal. We still have A bodies in the shop but I'm without now.

WHOAAAAAAA - CONGRATULATIONS!

That is a bucket list car of mine & exactly what you have there. Ohhhhh boy thats nice!

Congrats !
That is one sweet bee and a 4 speed even !
Oh what fun it is to go riding in a red 4 speed !

I always thot they were the UGLIEST front end ever made !
Almost as ugly as the old toads ...

What you ever seen those 70 Coronets at night with light shining on that front end!??? Takes on another look entirely! I know you are old enough to have seen them.
Bob we have to remember you are an Okie...right!?? :poke:
:thumbsup::confederateflag:

I see a lot of A body guys knocking B bodies, I guess really just about their prcie. But now that many A's are getting expensive...... but I rarely see an A body guy that would not trade for a good B!!!!
I like them all!!!
THere are some Fords I like. I will stop there!!!! :BangHead:
:thumbsup: :steering:

I see a lot of A body guys knocking B bodies, I guess really just about their prcie. But now that many A's are getting expensive...... but I rarely see an A body guy that would not trade for a good B!!!!
I like them all!!!
THere are some Fords I like. I will stop there!!!! :BangHead:
:thumbsup: :steering:
I'd rather have an A body.

E bodies valuable, expensive to build and the most glamorous
B bodies valuable, expensive to build and dripping with quality and luxury
A bodies not so valuable, economical to build and FAST!
Picking your poison can be tough!

-
Back