I made a deal on a B body that included my Dart in trade.

-
Paint them to match the body color and it's good to go.
I guess if we all liked the same things, it would be a boring world, huh? To me, steelies on a car like that compare to Cindy Crawford in all her beauty, wearing a Vera Wang dress....and having on a pair of old Converse All Stars instead of a killer pair of high heels.

Other peoples opinions are different though, and I respect that. :thumbsup:

E bodies valuable, expensive to build and the most glamorous
B bodies valuable, expensive to build and dripping with quality and luxury
A bodies not so valuable, economical to build and FAST!
Picking your poison can be tough!
Yep I agree. I have tons of bodies, the "good"ones back in the 80's and went to B bodies as yes they are better cars. E's are sexy, but not better.
I went to early A's pretty much becasue I love their art and reminds me of some of the early B's. and 68-70 B cars had become overprice rusted out junk.
Like said, we need to buy old cars that make US happy, not what others think everyone should buy!! I give a rats *** what goes on at BJ and Mecom, but they do make cheap car show to watch on the tube.!!
I still say that 70 Coronet's front GRILL at night, gives it a very mean LOOK!!

I guess if we all liked the same things, it would be a boring world, huh? To me, steelies on a car like that compare to Cindy Crawford in all her beauty, wearing a Vera Wang dress....and having on a pair of old Converse All Stars instead of a killer pair of high heels.

I'd want something not seen all the time like Rallyes, Torque Thrusts or Cragars are. Something special, like Motor Wheel Spyders would be perfect on this Bee IMO.

You like the high heels cause you're out of shape and she'd be easier to catch. I see you workin' over there.

I see a lot of A body guys knocking B bodies, I guess really just about their prcie. But now that many A's are getting expensive...... but I rarely see an A body guy that would not trade for a good B!!!!
I like them all!!!
THere are some Fords I like. I will stop there!!!! :BangHead:
:thumbsup: :steering:

I cant think of a ford I`d want .
The biggest reason i`d want to trade for a B body , is it is easier for a 76 yr old to work on , things are tite in a 68 fastback with a 505'' engine/727/dana 60 ...

E bodies valuable, expensive to build and the most glamorous
B bodies valuable, expensive to build and dripping with quality and luxury
A bodies not so valuable, economical to build and FAST!
Picking your poison can be tough!

you forgot , "harder to work on"...

What you ever seen those 70 Coronets at night with light shining on that front end!??? Takes on another look entirely! I know you are old enough to have seen them.
Bob we have to remember you are an Okie...right!?? :poke:
:thumbsup::confederateflag:
LOL , I new that would get a rise out of you !!

I cant think of a ford I`d want .
The biggest reason i`d want to trade for a B body , is it is easier for a 76 yr old to work on , things are tite in a 68 fastback with a 505'' engine/727/dana 60 ...
Or you could make it easy and just give that fastback to me!! :poke:

I went to an estate sale this weekend and they had this beauty. To many people with money burning holes in their pockets. It went across the block for $45,000

59453289-DA86-4013-B9F4-D55B7FB0B11E.jpeg

FE2D4E60-604D-4402-85DE-EE9F4FBD1C60.jpeg

6BC4D6CB-B7FC-4D63-8506-F7904C20A740.jpeg

35155EBE-99DD-4624-8356-2E2ADBEE32C6.jpeg

57F0F8E9-8939-4711-B28D-93258342806F.jpeg

81C1D18D-D93B-42D0-9EC6-85CAFFD5C860.jpeg

E82ACD8F-85D1-4DCB-9125-C5DBC5A52C54.jpeg

45k don't seem like a bad deal for that one IMO.

Like I said , I used to think that front end was but ugly , but times have changed , its one of the kkick a$$
muscle cars now ...
Back when I thot that , I was driving a 69 coronet RT , 440/4 speed . dana 60 ...

Like I said , I used to think that front end was but ugly , but times have changed , its one of the kkick a$$
muscle cars now ...
Back when I thot that , I was driving a 69 coronet RT , 440/4 speed . dana 60 ...
I love 69 superbees and coronet 440's.
I am not sure why they changed the tail lights on the R/T ?
I have never liked the tail lights , reminds me of a space ship.
The standard and super bee tail lights are sweet.

There's a guy in my town that drives one of those everyday of his life...has been his only car for 25 years...it's green...I used to think too long and ugly...Not No More....Love it!! CONGRATS...

I truly believe as we age, our tastes sometimes can change. I know mine has and does.
I had a 69 Coronet RT 440 4 speed car, among others back in the 90s. I did nt care for the rear lights/trunk panel trim. But I loved 68-9 RR and Bees, and the 68 Coronet RT. Go figure.

-
Back