i made the top five at Peach State Musclecar Challenge

-
Awesome, would love to see this car in action against the local tuners.

It would bunch up some panties for sure.

That is too cool. I used to autocross myself years ago. I have much respect for you getting that duster to corner like that. :prayer: What's the power plant? We need a video.

Congratulations, I love a good handling car... They set up an event on a old air strip in a town about 30 miles away here and it is unreal what they get these cars to do.
Seems there is a bunch of older men and ladies building and racing these races and traveling state to state, the only MoPar I seen was a Plymouth Omni and it was kicking some corvettes and Honda's but's.. That event should be getting close to happening again :glasses7:
You have that Mopar turning and stopping on a dime I bet, and adding your skills to the sport.:cheers: Keep us updated and again a big Arkansas congratulations:cheers:

Congrats on the top 5. Do you have a build thread on ow you made your car handle so well?

thanks guys! i was pretty happy with my finish,but it could have been a little better. i have done some auto-x before with a celica,but this is much more fun! this car has been run at a bunch of events already. i usually eat some camaro's that are alot higher dollar cars than mine,and that's what i love!
rebel,i don't have a build thread,but i guess i can list everything done until now. i have a set of flex form leaf springs waiting to install and i need some new strut arms/bushings bad!

thanks guys! i was pretty happy with my finish,but it could have been a little better. i have done some auto-x before with a celica,but this is much more fun! this car has been run at a bunch of events already. i usually eat some camaro's that are alot higher dollar cars than mine,and that's what i love!
rebel,i don't have a build thread,but i guess i can list everything done until now. i have a set of flex form leaf springs waiting to install and i need some new strut arms/bushings bad!

The info would be a help. I have a Late B Body I would like to make handle.

i have a '69 gtx clone roller i have had for a while i am thinking of selling.

here is a list:
US cartool weld in subframes
firm feel upper arms,front and rear sway bars,stage three box
QA1 single adjustables front and rear
fatman 2" drop spindles,2" blocks in the rear with poly bushings
viper 13" front brakes,12" cobra mustang rear
drive the piss out of it!

here is a list:
US cartool weld in subframes
firm feel upper arms,front and rear sway bars,stage three box
QA1 single adjustables front and rear
fatman 2" drop spindles,2" blocks in the rear with poly bushings
viper 13" front brakes,12" cobra mustang rear
drive the piss out of it!

Thanks It will help but I don't think they make drop spindles for my car.

That is a drawing of it.

100_2099-600-1.jpg

Sweet, I hope you can get the video posted up:cheers:
BTW, when & where was this event?
C

Sweet, I hope you can get the video posted up:cheers:
BTW, when & where was this event?
C

it was last weekend in cartersville,ga. it is an awsome,laid back event! my third year attending. you can find more at pro-touring.com

That is cool! Running an auto or manual trans? I have never autocrossed but it looks like a blast and is on my to do list.

That is cool! Running an auto or manual trans? I have never autocrossed but it looks like a blast and is on my to do list.

tko 600 5 spd. it is the safest way to push your car to the limit! and a hell of alot of fun!

-
Back