383Duster

Reaction score
only so many options in a home garage, tired of jacks and jack stands

Attachments

• more lift 003.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 547
http://www.bestbuyautoequipment.com/

The model number is MR6K-48
It cost me $1350, I picked it up in person so there was no shipping. They had a warehouse about 50 miles from me.
They were very good to deal with and quickly handled a hose / connector fitting issue.

Congratulations :cheers: Very nice lift, I have used/borrowed one about 9 to 10 years ago to
to do body and brake line work, these make sitting and crawling jobs so much easier :D Enjoy 8)

So is something missing from the pic? What actually makes contact with the underside? On the website it looks like there are some swivel-out pads that would be the contact points, but I don't see them in your pic.

I ask because of the large blue areas of the lift are making contact, it appears that anything hanging below the rockers (exhaust, etc) would be a problem.

The arm's and rubber pads are laying on the floor under the lift..............
I am working in Atlanta GA. right at the moment but as soon as I get a car on this thing I will upload another picture.

A pic with my car on it...........used it today to put on my new KYB shocks. My old Monroe's were beyond shot. If I spin the lift 180 degrees it will be clear floor under the engine / front end, need to eat some Wheaties, 900lbs and I have already moved it from one side of the garage to where it currently is.......

Attachments

• duster - lift 001.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 188
  • duster - lift 007.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 185
  • Duster - lift KYB.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 185
Snap On sells that lift - last time I checked it was $1850. I can't imagine why you would buy a cheaper part without the Snap On name that costs you $500. What were you thinking? :) You will love this!

-
Back